Tool of the day

Subscribe
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323  723  1223 
Page 223 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I would personally value the opinion of the 777 captain over the opinion of some regional lifer.
You shouldn't. Absurd statement.
Quote: Not really a tool of the day, but I got a good chuckle out of this.

Waiting in line at Dunking Donuts for a coffee and after about 5-10 minutes woman in front of me turns around to ask if this was the line for Greensboro while showing me her ticket.
I'd have said yes.
Quote: I'd have said yes.
Part of me wanted to say yes, just so I could see what would happen when she got to the front of the line, but that probably would've made me a tool in some way.
Quote: well i guess it doesn't have to be aviation specific- and it may have already been posted- but i'm adding one about the everyday tools who drive exactly at the speed limit in the passing lane. Gmafb.
dont ever come to south florida!
Quote: Part of me wanted to say yes, just so I could see what would happen when she got to the front of the line, but that probably would've made me a tool in some way.
Something about being at an airport makes people want to stand in a line, even if it will do them no good or they don't know what it's for.
Quote: Waiting in line at Dunking Donuts for a coffee and after about 5-10 minutes woman in front of me turns around to ask if this was the line for Greensboro while showing me her ticket.
TOTD back in 2004 -

I'm in line at McDonalds in CVG Concourse C when the guy behind me strikes up a conversation...

Him: "Will you be the pilot flying me to Kansas City?"

Me: "No sir, I'm flying to Raleigh"

Him: "Raleigh, North Carolina?"

Me: (thinking a moment) "I don't know, sir."

I guess I was the tool for not knowing where the state lines were.
Quote: TOTD back in 2004 -

I'm in line at McDonalds in CVG Concourse C when the guy behind me strikes up a conversation...

Are you sure it was a man? It was that old lady that worked there with male facial hair more likely!
Quote:
Quote: TOTD back in 2004 -

Are you sure it was a man? It was that old lady that worked there with male facial hair more likely!
How do you even find the strength to go on when you are her. I work at McDonalds but at least I have a beard.
The hotel cleaner who ignored the "do not disturb" sign IN the card scanner, knocked several times on my wife and I's door, then removed the card and tried to open the door.

Nothing like jumping out of the shower to your wife saying "someone is trying to knock the door down" to start a vacation!
The pax in Atlanta who yells at me b/c I got them there 5 minutes EARLY for their 15 minute connection. I really think people step into an airport and all logic goes out the window.
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323  723  1223 
Page 223 of 1239
Go to