Tool of the day

Subscribe
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376  776 
Page 276 of 1239
Go to
Pilots in full uniform doing errands...
I am seeing more and more guys wearing their full uniform (minus the hat thank God!) in public places like the grocery store, Barnes and Noble, Academy Sports and Walmart.

One guy I have seen twice and he wears his blue "Flight Standards..." lanyard, and a gold "fast mover type" on the tie...

Really...how hard is it to try and be a little less..."LOOK AT ME!!!..." Just taking 20 seconds to peel the jewelry, ID, and 4 stripes would go a long way!!

I am running out of excuses for these guys when my non-pilot neighbor/friends ask me if it is a requirement by my company to wear the uniform while at the store?
Where are you guys going that you see all these pilots in uniform?

I mean, lets be real here, its fun to make fun of the thought, but I have never actually seen a pilot out in public in uniform. Aside from, of course, gas stations right near the employee parking lot or something like that.
FYI, I'm not going to strip down to run into the store to pick something up, it's a uniform,who cares.......I'm not advocating hanging out in the mall for 5 hrs, but Jesus, when I wore a suit to work, I wouldn't take off my tie, or suit jacket. I agree the ID badge might be excessive but uniform, why bother.......
Airplanes Cleared After Hijack Threats | NBC Chicago

Lots of people involved in this one get "Tool of the day" honor, but I think the captain deserves "Cool of the day"
It's pretty easy to remove our 15 pieces of flare if needed. However my favorite pilot uniform story is a young guys at the bank in full uniform talking to a milf and she asked who he flys for, he said hes a pilot for ATA. Three hours later I'm at the the executive airport prepping for a trip and look over and he's briefing his private student for his lesson at Airline Training Academy!
Quote: FYI, I'm not going to strip down to run into the store to pick something up, it's a uniform,who cares.......I'm not advocating hanging out in the mall for 5 hrs, but Jesus, when I wore a suit to work, I wouldn't take off my tie, or suit jacket. I agree the ID badge might be excessive but uniform, why bother.......
Who ever did not 'de-badge' at lunch paid.
Quote: The FO's at my last airline that were "hand selected" to the the 9 as the called it(crj900) and would wear their epilates backwards to easily identify themselves to other "9" pilots!
Using "the 9" in a sentence, and referring to something other than The Nine.
^^^^^ *Cough* *Cough* MESA...I mean its got to be...

and thats to the op not the guy who quoted.
Quote: ^^^^^ *Cough* *Cough* MESA...I mean its got to be...

and thats to the op not the guy who quoted.
Wait really? I thought they were talking about XJ?
This!

Anita Tallarico Caught With Loaded Gun Going Through Airport Security | Video | TheBlaze.com
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376  776 
Page 276 of 1239
Go to