287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437  487  887 
Page 387 of 1239
Go to
PAX T.O.T.D:

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Quote: PAX T.O.T.D:

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Where the heck was that?
I'd expect airport security to be much more responsive than that. That TOTD could just as easily cracked somebody's head open swinging around that metal sign.

And while were on it Jeanne Moos for being the corniest/cheesiest reporter ever.
Quote: So this guy has never been talked to?
One does not talk to a Delta pilot, one must pray to a Delta pilot.
Quote: Someone did. My phone's been ringing off the hook.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the biscoffs.
well ya, im sure lots of people press the "N" key instead of the "H"
Quote: well ya, im sure lots of people press the "N" key instead of the "H"
Ha! Good one, you crazy hoser!
I have never posted a TOD, but this just happened and I thought it was a little off...
I am nonrevving home on SWA (thanks for the ride) IN uniform, the plane is half empty (rare). I have my suitcase and my brainbag. I get to the front of the line and the gate agent has me check my suitcase (to be recovered in baggage claim). I mentioned that the flight was half empty, but relented without a struggle. Everyone had a row to themselves and there were tons of empty overhead bins.

It was a minor annoyance, and seemed out of place, in kind of a no cognac and breadsticks way.

He wasn't a tool per se, it just seemed oddly small picture.
Quote: Ha! Good one, you crazy hoser!

lol sorry gloops. I, not being the brightest tool in the shed, couldn't think of anything else to say.
Quote: I have never posted a TOD, but this just happened and I thought it was a little off...
I am nonrevving home on SWA (thanks for the ride) IN uniform, the plane is half empty (rare). I have my suitcase and my brainbag. I get to the front of the line and the gate agent has me check my suitcase (to be recovered in baggage claim). I mentioned that the flight was half empty, but relented without a struggle. Everyone had a row to themselves and there were tons of empty overhead bins.

It was a minor annoyance, and seemed out of place, in kind of a no cognac and breadsticks way.

He wasn't a tool per se, it just seemed oddly small picture.

In my personal travels, I've found a LOT of CSAs, FAs, and even pilots to be total rule nazis. Even saw one lady make sure that someone took their boarding pass out of the seat pocket. and put it in their carry on bag. Also had one FA tell me my phone was "no good" on airplane mode and that is must be turned off. Like, I get it, rules are there for a reason. But there's following procedures, and then being anal.

Seems like a lot of customer service personnel in the airline industry are very good at being just plain anal.
Quote: In my personal travels, I've found a LOT of CSAs, FAs, and even pilots to be total rule nazis. Even saw one lady make sure that someone took their boarding pass out of the seat pocket. and put it in their carry on bag. Also had one FA tell me my phone was "no good" on airplane mode and that is must be turned off. Like, I get it, rules are there for a reason. But there's following procedures, and then being anal.

Seems like a lot of customer service personnel in the airline industry are very good at being just plain anal.
Back in the day, airlines had ghost riders to ensure their charges were following procedures and enforcing the house rules. These intimidators are the real tools.
Quote: lol sorry gloops. I, not being the brightest tool in the shed, couldn't think of anything else to say.
The saying is "sharpest" tool in the shed. Sharpest! Sorry, couldn't resist.
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437  487  887 
Page 387 of 1239
Go to