Tool of the day

Subscribe
159  559  609  649  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  669  709  759  1159 
Page 659 of 1239
Go to
Quote: So you're that guy... #TOTD
What did you do to deserve it?
I'd like to offer a dual tool to ramp and ground @ LGA. 84 minutes from touchdown to block-in -- low traffic density, perfect weather, and 2 controllers going out of their way to intentionally delay planes and try to make the other look bad. About the only thing the two controlling agencies could work together on was blaming each other for the problem.
Quote: What did you do to deserve it?
I see what you did there. Fortunately have not been on either end of that situation.
Quote: I'd like to offer a dual tool to ramp and ground @ LGA. 84 minutes from touchdown to block-in -- low traffic density, perfect weather, and 2 controllers going out of their way to intentionally delay planes and try to make the other look bad. About the only thing the two controlling agencies could work together on was blaming each other for the problem.
Only 84 minutes? That's pretty damn good! Wait until winter time.
Quote: Only 84 minutes? That's pretty damn good! Wait until winter time.
Oh, I've "enjoyed" more BOS-LGA shuttle than I ever hoped to enjoy this past winter. Luckily my holdover never expired, that would've been a time. At least in the winter there's kind of a reason for the buffoonery.
Quote: The nudity was cgi, it wasn't her. Also, Jon Snow comes back from the dead.
Omg YOU, sir, are the biggest tool for dropping that bomb. There are ways to cover spoilers!
Quote: I'd like to offer a dual tool to ramp and ground @ LGA. 84 minutes from touchdown to block-in -- low traffic density, perfect weather, and 2 controllers going out of their way to intentionally delay planes and try to make the other look bad. About the only thing the two controlling agencies could work together on was blaming each other for the problem.
Are we not paid by the minute?
Quote: Are we not paid by the minute?
Not sure who you fly for, but I have never flown a trip where my pay was straight block. I'm probably 85/15 split between min avg daily credit and TAFB.
Any of these pilots are definite TOTD winners:

Quote:
“We actually have had reports of people refusing to fly these departures because they are so offended by the fact that Trump has been memorialized,” Mr. Agnew told the airport’s advisory committee during a 2010 meeting.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/tr...imes&smtyp=cur
Sports related TOTD....

Sentient Lacrosse Stick/Kicker Trolls Big Ten, Commits To Penn State
159  559  609  649  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  669  709  759  1159 
Page 659 of 1239
Go to