Tool of the day

Subscribe
257  657  707  747  753  754  755  756  757  758  759  760  761  767  807  857 
Page 757 of 1239
Go to
For what it's worth.....

The best Captain I ever knew was always carrying.
Han Solo was a freight dog ,God bless him,and cardiomd does not merit the abuse generated on these threads against him, God bless him too, cheers out.
Quote:
Note that most of the thin-skinned idiotic flamers are not actually "airline pilots". The mature ones like captainjns, N93., Packrat, captain carl, Potato, et. al. can actually have a conversation, debate, or discussion. Smarter, probably older, and more secureL]
Because they agree with you.

Quote: I think the good doctors point is: if the pilot is unstable, it's not safe for him to have a gun. Without a gun, there would be no way to create mayhem..
Yeah, ok. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
Quote:
Note that most of the thin-skinned idiotic flamers are not actually "airline pilots". The mature ones like captainjns, N93., Packrat, captain carl, Potato, et. al. can actually have a conversation, debate, or discussion. Smarter, probably older, and more secure. Kudos!
This is rich. The fake doctor comes in and accuses the airline pilots of not being airline pilots on an airline pilot forum. You can't make this stuff up.
Remember, Doctors bury their mistakes. Pilots get buried with their mistakes!
Quote: This is rich. The fake doctor comes in and accuses the airline pilots of not being airline pilots on an airline pilot forum. You can't make this stuff up.
Yup, this guy genuinely seems out of his mind. Must be to come on an airline pilot forum to argue with them about a profession that he has no clue about. TTTD multiple winner.
Seriously quit ** up what is for the most part a humorous respite to many's otherwise dull day.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...bafoonery.html
Quote: Yup, this guy genuinely seems out of his mind. Must be to come on an airline pilot forum to argue with them about a profession that he has no clue about. TTTD multiple winner.
If you don't like what he has to say, put him on ignore...I would rather view his opinions and determine if they are valid.
Quote: If you don't like what he has to say, put him on ignore...I would rather view his opinions and determine if they are valid.
But you don't understand. The groupthink squad needs a target. If he's on ignore the target disappears.
Quote: Perfect evidence of my theory: If you're over 16 and still using a skateboard, you're a loser (unless you're getting paid for riding it!).
Marty McFly too?
257  657  707  747  753  754  755  756  757  758  759  760  761  767  807  857 
Page 757 of 1239
Go to