Tool of the day

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179  579  1079 
Page 79 of 1239
Go to
Quote: What if the controllers say it too? Are they tools as well. Count me in as one of those....SEEEEYYAAAAAAAAA!
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!

tool of the day, guy who flies in/out of JFK and gets ****ed when they hear someone say SEEEEEEE YYYYAAAA and says stupid RJ pilots.
Quote: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!.
With a tip of the hat to AngryPilotWife's hubby, I was watching the Military Channel's special on the Blue Angels. They line up abreast and march. Once at "their" jet, it's a snappy salute, 90' turn to board, and a "Seee Ya" to the remaining members of the team who continue until they reach their plane, repeating the 90' peel and "Seee Ya".

Could this be where it started, or just a coincidence?
Then there was the [deleted] pilot that got caught trying to take upskirt shots of an underaged passanger sleeping next to him.

That didn't work out.

It was only after his arrest that people figured out why he would never commute on Southwest.
How about the FO - FFDO tool that carried around a spent bullet (not the casing, the projectile) as a "training aid" to show his captains.
Pilot's that don't understand the meaning of MONITOR ground. .9 at JFK.
About 40% of JFK controllers.
Quote: With a tip of the hat to AngryPilotWife's hubby, I was watching the Military Channel's special on the Blue Angels. They line up abreast and march. Once at "their" jet, it's a snappy salute, 90' turn to board, and a "Seee Ya" to the remaining members of the team who continue until they reach their plane, repeating the 90' peel and "Seee Ya".

Could this be where it started, or just a coincidence?
There's a guy at Denver Center who always does it, which got Lakers doing it, and we've been training the other controllers to say it. The infection continues to spread.
Quote: There's a guy at Denver Center who always does it, which got Lakers doing it, and we've been training the other controllers to say it. The infection continues to spread.
I was at Lakes, but I hear that all over the country...
Quote: About 40% of JFK controllers.
cant take the heat?
Quote: cant take the heat?
I know the punch-line: "...then don't use the men's room in the JFK pilot lounge in the summer...".

Right?
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179  579  1079 
Page 79 of 1239
Go to