Tool of the day

Subscribe
370  770  820  860  866  867  868  869  870  871  872  873  874  880  920  970 
Page 870 of 1239
Go to
Quote: When told by ATC to 'expedite across the 1s,' at an airport where anyone who's been there more than once can tell you that the customary procedure is to roll past the intersection before exiting the runway, I find it hard to believe that anyone would grind to a halt ON THE INTERSECTING RUNWAY. But the double-breasted admiral that night certainly did.
Old story: Long ago, Frankfurt Tower snapped at a PanAm double-breasted admiral "Vat iss ze matter...you haf never been here before?"
He drawled "Oh yeah, back in '44. Didn't land though...".
Quote: Old story: Long ago, Frankfurt Tower snapped at a PanAm double-breasted admiral "Vat iss ze matter...you haf never been here before?"
He drawled "Oh yeah, back in '44. Didn't land though...".
That is an oldie but a goodie. The airline changes with every telling but it's still funny 😂
Looooong PA Announcements with IFE
The single most complaint I get today from friends/customers are long winded PA's while in flight. It's 2016 and our passengers know what the weather in ABQ is and the 2/3 who can't see out the window don't care about flying over the grand canyon. What they do care about is you just stopped their movie to update them about nothing. KCCO
Quote: The single most complaint I get today from friends/customers are long winded PA's while in flight. It's 2016 and our passengers know what the weather in ABQ is and the 2/3 who can't see out the window don't care about flying over the grand canyon. What they do care about is you just stopped their movie to update them about nothing. KCCO
That and th FAs that have a long winded announcement about the fabulous food and beverage on this flight. Ya I know, they do it because their manual tells them to. Still its sooooo annoying. All I want to do is watch my movie, listen to my tunes, catch some zzzzs, and sometimes just flirt with the smokin hot passenger sitting next to me (though usually its some fat sweaty hot dog eating perv, who wants to tell me how to do my job)
Quote: ... (though usually its some fat sweaty hot dog eating perv, who wants to tell me how to do my job)
You serve hot dogs inflight??

TIC
Quote: That and th FAs that have a long winded announcement about the fabulous food and beverage on this flight. Ya I know, they do it because their manual tells them to. Still its sooooo annoying. All I want to do is watch my movie, listen to my tunes, catch some zzzzs, and sometimes just flirt with the smokin hot passenger sitting next to me (though usually its some fat sweaty hot dog eating perv, who wants to tell me how to do my job)
Or the particularly annoying carrier that tries to sell you their mileage credit card in-flight with the "special offer" and 3 minute monologue on bonus miles. It is torture.
Quote: Or the particularly annoying carrier that tries to sell you their mileage credit card in-flight with the "special offer" and 3 minute monologue on bonus miles. It is torture.
Ha, which one? I've seen DL and AA do it. I'm starting to think FA's make some kind of commission off of getting people to sign up.
Quote: Ha, which one? I've seen DL and AA do it. I'm starting to think FA's make some kind of commission off of getting people to sign up.
AS F/As used to get $35 for every application with their employee number on it that was approved. Legend has it the top producer once knocked down $30K in one year selling the credit cards on her time off as well.
You are so behind the times....
They get $5- for every application, then another $45- for each one that is approved. So, $50- a pop.
I know several getting 10~12 apps a trip; they can take home more money pushing VISA's than flying the line. (Plus $500-~$1000- bonuses for the top producers.)

What business are we in again...???
Anyone who needs an emotional support DUCK

Daniel the duck spotted on flight waddling around the cabin in a Captain America diaper | Daily Mail Online

370  770  820  860  866  867  868  869  870  871  872  873  874  880  920  970 
Page 870 of 1239
Go to