Introduce yourself

Subscribe
499  899  949  989  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1009 
Page 999 of 1040
Go to
Hi everyone,

Airbus FO at a foreign carrier with 3000 hours. My goal is to move back home and work for a major.
Hey all,

600 hr CFI at a big pilot mill and just got into the Envoy cadet program, figured I’d check in on what awaits.
I work for Transat at the call center and my goal and dream is to enter pilot school this year to complete the 2 year college course, and become an airline pilot. I hope to use this forum for information on how to start my career in aviation and further it.
Hi All! First time poster here! Currently a 737 Captain looking to make the move to Delta or American. Looking for information and advice as I begin my daunting task of making the big leap! Cheers y'all!
Flying for a living again
After taking many years off I am lining up my ducks so I can fly jets again. I’m a 1500 hour CSEL, CMEL Instrument and CE500 rated pilot. I’m willing to be a road warrior, live in hotels, load and fly cargo, smile for the customers, carry bags, do what needs to be done to support a company who wants to hire a dedicated pilot. Ultimately I would like to fly worldwide cargo. I’m near LAX, LGB, SNA, VNY and all of Southern California.
Trying to get into corporate
Been flying commercial for many years, need a link to get into corporate. Any connections or suggestions?
Introduction
I am an FBI Agent and FBI Pilot-in-Command for FBI Aviation Operations. I have about 4,500 Hours, SE-ATP, ME Commercial. I will be eligible to retire from the FBI in about a year and am looking at potential flying careers after retirement. Would love to get to the major airlines one day, but have very little multi-engine time and will need to find a path for that.
Hello! I am a FO on a phenom 300 with 1100 hours, CFII and an A&P. Looking to move forward in my career,
Part 121 Post retirement Job seeker
Currently flying for a legacy Part 121 carrier in the US and age 65 is just 20 months away. Starting to look for flying opportunities once I do retire.
Jeff
Old dog chasing the stick
Hey all. I'm a 38 y/o who has spent the last 20 years managing supply chain and financial companies. I flew a lot back in high school (pre-9/11). Loved it. Sat in a flight simulator at a virtual reality store and the itch came back. Went up in a Piper Cherokee (low wing) and the addiction is strong, also the GPS technology feels like cheating.

So... I'm back to flying.
499  899  949  989  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1009 
Page 999 of 1040
Go to