Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
93  493  543  583  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  603  643 
Page 593 of 676
Go to
What's the over/under on letter drops October 16?
Quote: What's the over/under on letter drops October 16?
20 a month. That's if the union doesn't fold and sign another **** LOA.
Letters drop??

Does Whiskey have a type of SAP like PSA for adjustments to schedule once holding a line?
Quote: Letters drop??

Does Whiskey have a type of SAP like PSA for adjustments to schedule once holding a line?
Resignation letters from current FO's

Unless there are further retention bonuses, New hires will make more than 2-3 year FO's. Time to move on if that is the case.
Quote: Letters drop??

You can add/drop/swap/trade all you want til your heart is content. Scheduling approves about .001% of attempts to modify your schedule. Unless it's a straight add, don't plan on anything working ever. They have a whole litany of excuses to deny.
Quote: You can add/drop/swap/trade all you want til your heart is content. Scheduling approves about .001% of attempts to modify your schedule. Unless it's a straight add, don't plan on anything working ever. They have a whole litany of excuses to deny.

☝️THIS! X10000000000000000

Basically unless the contract requires it (Add out of opentime without modification), you will generally get some lame excuse of how it costs them money to swap, or causes them a potential liability of a reserve, or leaves something in opentime. I've never understood...you want to pick up two days out of four in opentime. They deny it because they don't have a reserve to cover the two days left in opentime (which someone would probably pick up). Ohh, but you have enough reserves to cover the entire four day?? And they wonder why scheduling operation is a trainwreck.
I would bet resignations will resume as soon as the last bonus is issued. Management had made it clear, people here don't deserve more than current book. No contract progression at all? I mean it's still better than most, but they are clearly not vested in the long term here if they can't even move an inch towards completing the contract.
Quote: I would bet resignations will resume as soon as the last bonus is issued. Management had made it clear, people here don't deserve more than current book. No contract progression at all? I mean it's still better than most, but they are clearly not vested in the long term here if they can't even move an inch towards completing the contract.
Appleton has done nothing in recent sessions. Hopefully a few more like that and we'll get released. Not before ten more union surveys of course.
10 upgrades, that's cool.
Quote: 10 upgrades, that's cool.
It's about damn time.
93  493  543  583  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  603  643 
Page 593 of 676
Go to