jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
53  553  953  1003  1043  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1063  1103  1153 
Page 1053 of 1434
Go to
Quote: This post is about how many will vote no with their feet. Hopefully enough pilots have enough self worth to avoid this place now that our group has shown its belly to the ELT.
Quote:
Exactly. Hopefully there will be enough "Felicias" that it can over come all the low self worth people here and staffing will drive descent pay rates.

Glad to see you agree.
Quote: Exactly. Hopefully there will be enough "Felicias" that it can over come all the low self worth people here and staffing will drive descent pay rates.

Glad to see you agree.
I think it's time for you to start looking for employment elsewhere. Life is too short to have this much utter distain towards your employer and coworkers.

Looking at your post history, how come do you only post on the Jetblue forum? I'd think by now you'd be asking questions about the career expo on the United threads. Or about how another hiring window has opened at SWA recently.

Seriously dude, it's not worth being this angry at work. This job is hard enough as it is.
Quote: I think it's time for you to start looking for employment elsewhere. Life is too short to have this much utter distain towards your employer and coworkers.

Looking at your post history, how come do you only post on the Jetblue forum? I'd think by now you'd be asking questions about the career expo on the United threads. Or about how another hiring window has opened at SWA recently.

Seriously dude, it's not worth being this angry at work. This job is hard enough as it is.
I think it's time you get some self worth. Life is too short to sell yourself for less.

If I were you I would be on the United forums asking about how much better their contract is than ours.

Seriously, this job is hard enough without accepting substandard treatment.
Quote: I think it's time you get some self worth. Life is too short to sell yourself for less.

If I were you I would be on the United forums asking about how much better their contract is than ours.

Seriously, this job is hard enough without accepting substandard treatment.
It's over buddy. T/A ratified with 74% voting yes. You'll be living with this CBA for almost a decade. Maybe you should find a hobby or something in the meantime. I'm assuming this is just your internet persona and aren't this miserable/depressed in real life but who knows. Good luck with everything.
Quote: It's over buddy. T/A ratified with 74% voting yes. You'll be living with this CBA for almost a decade. Maybe you should find a hobby or something in the meantime. I'm assuming this is just your internet persona and aren't this miserable/depressed in real life but who knows. Good luck with everything.
I have never seen a group of people rub their own defeat into people's faces before. Very unusual.
Quote: I have never seen a group of people rub their own defeat into people's faces before. Very unusual.
I wasn't rubbing anything in, just stating the facts POG. This CBA is our reality now. Anyway I'll let you have the last word....again good luck to you.
Quote: I wasn't rubbing anything in, just stating the facts POG. This CBA is our reality now. Anyway I'll let you have the last word....again good luck to you.

I don't get on here much... just jumped in on this thead, but what a mature response to such a douchey post directed at you.

Tex
Speaking of hiring, anyone know when they might open the window again?
Quote: Speaking of hiring, anyone know when they might open the window again?

I’m also wondering that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
53  553  953  1003  1043  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1063  1103  1153 
Page 1053 of 1434
Go to