jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
146  646  1046  1096  1136  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1156  1196  1246 
Page 1146 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Anybody have a schedule (or at least a warm fuzzy) on when class dates are for Summer-Fall?
Depends on the timing of the united buyout announcement and hiring freeze. Every 2 weeks until then!
Is hr really backed up? I got confirmation from gis about 3 weeks ago that my background check was complete and haven’t heard anything from JetBlue.
Quote: Is hr really backed up? I got confirmation from gis about 3 weeks ago that my background check was complete and haven’t heard anything from JetBlue.
Doubtful they are backed up. Been that way longer than I have been working here.
Quote: When did you submit your video interview?
March 31st
Did video at the end of March and just got the flight history addendum. Bagged my instrument check when I was a youngin'. They want the particulars on how I erred? Also, I don't have any documentation. Any insight out there?
Quote: Did video at the end of March and just got the flight history addendum. Bagged my instrument check when I was a youngin'. They want the particulars on how I erred? Also, I don't have any documentation. Any insight out there?
I think you should just tell them the story as to what happened, how you bagged it. I'm not sure they asked for documentation. Why do you think you need docs? (Just to understand your thought process)

Cause I think they will see it in your background check anyway if they need official docs stating that.
The instructions said to be "as detailed as possible and be sure to include any applicable dates or supporting documentation."

Haven't submitted it yet, but I wrote what I remembered. It was a long time ago, and yes, I assume they will see that in my records.

Thanks!
Quote: The instructions said to be "as detailed as possible and be sure to include any applicable dates or supporting documentation."

Haven't submitted it yet, but I wrote what I remembered. It was a long time ago, and yes, I assume they will see that in my records.

Thanks!
Yeah in that case I don't think you need any supporting documents to explain how your checkride went, just your story, unless you have some.

I just told my story, didn't have any supporting docs.
Quote: Any idea what could be a reason not to pass the video interview? Just trying to figure if is is something fixable or not.
I was told 3 things by a current line pilot whose friend (supposedly) screens the video interviews.

1. Not wearing a suit.
2. Talking too long (i.e. in most cases you don't need to use the whole allotted time).
3. Can't remember the last one he said, but I think it was your video answer not matching what was on your application (i.e. all the sudden you're disclosing a training failure that you hadn't previously disclosed).
Quote: Is hiring expected to continue at this pace? I assume so since there are many new aircraft coming down the road. It may slow down but I don’t see them stopping hiring anytime soon
Was told today by somebody currently in initial that the plan is 76/month starting in June and lasting until just before the holidays.
146  646  1046  1096  1136  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1156  1196  1246 
Page 1146 of 1434
Go to