jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
119  169  209  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  229  269  319  719  1219 
Page 219 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Hopefully this post starts a new page...

We can weed out the lazy ones and whittle down the applicant pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Do you guys think we have to do the whole app again or just update our times..
Looks like the lazy ones have already arrived.

Does it matter if you have to fill out whole app or not? The jetBlue app is one of the easiest airline apps that requires the least amount of time, but apparently that is even to much to ask for now.
Can I just mail in a resume? Don't really feel like filling out an entire application.
Quote:
Quote: Hopefully this post starts a new page...

We can weed out the lazy ones and whittle down the applicant pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Do you guys think we have to do the whole app again or just update our times..
Looks like the lazy ones have already arrived.

Does it matter if you have to fill out whole app or not? The jetBlue app is one of the easiest airline apps that requires the least amount of time, but apparently that is even to much to ask for now.
Ha...alright, whatever makes u feel better in the morning dude

I guess I'll find out for myself in 2 days
Quote: Can I just mail in a resume? Don't really feel like filling out an entire application.
Sure send it in.
I bet they call you right away, you are just the type we want.
Looks like the intel was spot on. This just came out from the CP:

The JetBlue Talent Acquisition and Flight Operations Leadership Teams are pleased to announce that the new hire First Officer application window will be opening this Thursday evening, July 31 and will be open for at least 7-10 days. Candidates who apply during this window and are successful will be scheduled for interviews later this fall with class dates in early 2015. Interviews are granted on the basis of competitive evaluation. Candidates offered interviews will tend to have experience well above the published minimums.

If you have candidates you would like to refer, please write a letter of reference for them in advance, and provide it to them so they can upload to their application when they apply, as we do consider referrals in the selection process.

We are in the process of notifying all candidates that applied to the First Officer posting on November 22, 2013 that we are closing that posting and if they are still interested in a position at JetBlue, they should reapply when the window reopens this week. While there are still thousands of candidates in the former application, we wanted to open the window again to allow additional candidates to apply, and to refresh the candidate pool. Candidates who have interviewed over the past year and have received email confirmation that they have successfully passed phase II do not need to reapply. These candidates are in the pool awaiting class.

Only those who apply during this open application window will be considered for the First Officer position regardless of prior applications
Better yet I may just show up for ground school uninvited. I bleed blue. So when is the application window going to open?????????
If you have any PIC time you are better of just showing up 'cause lord knows you aren't getting an interview.
Not to appear naive, but are you saying that PIC is not an advantage? Is JB looking for crew with no PIC so they stick around?
jetBlue Hiring
Sarcasm alert
Quote: Sure send it in.
I bet they call you right away, you are just the type we want.
Just a guess... But I think fly guy was throwing out the sarcasm flag on at post.
119  169  209  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  229  269  319  719  1219 
Page 219 of 1434
Go to