jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
147  197  237  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  257  297  347  747  1247 
Page 247 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Always submit the application when it is complete. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until the next window.
How does one know when the application is complete.
I created an account, uploaded resume, letters of rec, and cover letter but do not see any info to comfirm that an application was completed?
Quote: How does one know when the application is complete.
I created an account, uploaded resume, letters of rec, and cover letter but do not see any info to comfirm that an application was completed?
You should a) Have the "Received" status under the Applicatiom Status link, and b) should have received a confirmation e-mail after your application was sucessufully submitted, it reads like this...

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for expressing interest in JetBlue. If you are selected for an interview or further information is needed, you will be contacted by someone from the Talent Acquisition Team. As we receive tremendous interest in our career opportunities, we will only contact those candidates who meet our minimum qualifications and are most competitive.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices in regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Regards,

JetBlue Talent Acquisition Team
Thanks for the info.

So do they open the app window once per year, six months or is it anyone's guess?
Quote: Thanks for the info.

So do they open the app window once per year, six months or is it anyone's guess?
Here are the dates of application windows from the past few years that I have applied at, it should give you a good estimate of how often they open...

07/31/2014
11/22/2013
02/12/2013
09/01/2011
12/02/2010
Originally Posted by greasyv
How does one know when the application is complete.

Also, when you were finished with app I believe you had to click "finish". That's when my app went in and I couldn't touch it after that.
Sooo. anyone hear about September 10th calls going out yet? or when they might?
So it looks like around 4000 applications for 300 jobs. Good luck to all who applied your odds are close to 1 in 12 chance of getting hired.
Quote: So it looks like around 4000 applications for 300 jobs. Good luck to all who applied your odds are close to 1 in 12 chance of getting hired.

Almost 10%. I'll take that
Quote: So it looks like around 4000 applications for 300 jobs. Good luck to all who applied your odds are close to 1 in 12 chance of getting hired.
Minus probably 15-20% that probably aren't even qualified with minimums, aren't competitive or have recency issues, plus 25-30% that have no turbine PIC yet, and another 15-20% or so that have no internal recs.. And the odds of getting hired go up a bit. At least I hope..

Bunch of FO's in my crashpad applied and they don't even have the minimums. So I think that 4000 number is probably quite a bit lower in reality.
I've also been told the competitive minimum is 4500TT except for those with special treatment. I'm willing to bet 2,000 of those apps are not even going to get looked at.
147  197  237  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  257  297  347  747  1247 
Page 247 of 1434
Go to