jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
261  661  711  751  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  765  771  811  861  1261 
Page 761 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Not much...couple Nassau short stays and occasional SDQ but if your island flying it will be SJU. Most intl we do are turns out of FL and SJU.
Usually awesome overnights in SXM over the summer..they go senior! Love San Juan!
Quote: Usually awesome overnights in SXM over the summer..they go senior! Love San Juan!
Those are going away soon. No more SJU-SXM, which was the only route the E190 flew to SXM.

GP
Quote: What international layovers (including SJU/STT) do E190 trips have out of BOS and JFK ?
Expect a lot of very tropical BUF overnights. You can experience all they have to offer. A fantastic Aloft with an amazing view of a Mcdonalds.
Quote: Expect a lot of very tropical BUF overnights. You can experience all they have to offer. A fantastic Aloft with an amazing view of a Mcdonalds.
Is it one of those nicer McDonald's or is it just meh?
Quote: Is it one of those nicer McDonald's or is it just meh?
No ball pit. One french fry short of a happy meal!
Quote: Rant alert

Why isn't seniority taken into account when reserve periods are assigned? I bid am reserve, without rest requirements/restrictions from the day before, and I get 1700 reserve period while a junior guy in the same bucket gets 0800, and I get a comment from CS that "no am reserve available". Waving the BS flag on that ... The senior guy should be able to bid to avoid the crappy DR double red eye trips over the new guy. This happened last week too.

Rant over
Have you called them and questioned it?
Password Help
I hate to ask, but can someone post the link to the JetBlue employee password reset tool? I ignored my iCal alert yesterday and let my password expire. The one posted earlier in this thread is from the old website for reset. Thanks.
Quote: I hate to ask, but can someone post the link to the JetBlue employee password reset tool? I ignored my iCal alert yesterday and let my password expire. The one posted earlier in this thread is from the old website for reset. Thanks.

Yep

https://accountreset.jetblue.com/default.aspx

Call IT if you haven't already registered
Quote: I hate to ask, but can someone post the link to the JetBlue employee password reset tool? I ignored my iCal alert yesterday and let my password expire. The one posted earlier in this thread is from the old website for reset. Thanks.
There's an app for that
Quote: There's an app for that
I don't think the app works if you haven't registered it prior to your password expiring.
261  661  711  751  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  765  771  811  861  1261 
Page 761 of 1434
Go to