jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
284  684  734  774  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  788  794  834  884  1284 
Page 784 of 1434
Go to
Any thoughts on Vets-in-Blue? Just curious, does the recruiter you speak with at the event make the determination as to whether you will get a call later or just a meet and greet. Wondering if I'll have to go to more than one VIB event…..
Quote: Any thoughts on Vets-in-Blue? Just curious, does the recruiter you speak with at the event make the determination as to whether you will get a call later or just a meet and greet. Wondering if I'll have to go to more than one VIB event…..
fwiw, if you wanna get hired... or at least get an interview quickly. I'd make yourself present at every event possible that you can make yourself available at.

it's expensive, it's time consuming, it's basically annoying. but it'll get your foot in the door... go to anything and everything until they tell you to go away.
+1 on that
Quote: Any thoughts on Vets-in-Blue? Just curious, does the recruiter you speak with at the event make the determination as to whether you will get a call later or just a meet and greet. Wondering if I'll have to go to more than one VIB event…..
The Vets in Blue I went to in November gave you 10 min at the end with a recruiter to review my resume and I got the chance to sell myself, discuss why JB and why I'm a good fit. It was invaluable face time and I'm certain is why I got the call for an interview. I applied in the August window and had been crickets up to that point. Totally worth the effort/expense. Also a great event to get to know the company, their culture and determine if it's the right place for you. Glad I went!
Has anyone received an interview invite from the recent VIB conference yet? Or just from the recent app window?
Quote: Has anyone received a call for the 18 May class? Supposedly there are 10 slots to be filled.
This morning?
Quote: This morning?
Does anyone know when the next JB recruiting event will be?
Quote: Does anyone know when the next JB recruiting event will be?
Obap probably.
My apologies if this has been previously stated, but has anyone heard of the next classes coming up?
Quote: My apologies if this has been previously stated, but has anyone heard of the next classes coming up?
A class started today 04/20, next slated to start 05/04 then 05/18. The tentative schedule thereafter is a class every two weeks, so presumably the next class after May should be 06/01 etc.

Speaking of which, anyone with intel on today's class assignments?

284  684  734  774  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  788  794  834  884  1284 
Page 784 of 1434
Go to