Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 410
Go to
Quote: Is anyone trying to get rid of a ticket for Spirit at DFW?
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...th-ticket.html
Can anyone that has been hired recently and was 135 share their experience? What questions were asked at the job fair and interview that might be tailored to someone coming from a pure 135 background
Quote: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...th-ticket.html
I did try to make contact there. Thank you though.
What bases are open to the new hires?
Quote: What bases are open to the new hires?
All of the bases. Most guys get whatever they want by the time they're actually released to regular schedule bidding.

You'll most likely go through 3 or 4 vacancies.
(A Vacancy Each Month)
2 months Training
1 month IOE
1 month with a Build Up Line.

After that you'll probably be in whichever domicile you'd like.
Hey everyone... I got the online Assessment this morning. I applied in May of last year, went to the job fair in November. A couple of guys from my job fair didn't get anything yet. This seems like a strange order since I thought the online assessment came right after the application is summited. Could it be that I made a good impression at the job fair and they finally saw that I font have an online assese done? The order of this is really strange.
Quote: What bases are open to the new hires?
Most recent Vacancy that came out today shows New Hires getting FLL, ORD, DTW, and ACY. Took some guys 4-5 Vacancies to get DFW and LAS.
FO Pay
What can a new hire FO expect to earn a month if he takes advantage of all the opportunities to work more? Trying to find a way to make ends meet with the first year pay. Advise appreciated. Thanks for any help.
Quote: What can a new hire FO expect to earn a month if he takes advantage of all the opportunities to work more? Trying to find a way to make ends meet with the first year pay. Advise appreciated. Thanks for any help.
If you live in base and bust a$s, you might break $40k. Maybe.

But month to month it depends. I sat reserve for December and flew nothing up until Christmas week. The only reason I broke guarantee was because of a Junior Man red-eye that was offered last minute.

This month, I'm crediting over 100. Yay conflict.
Better than nothing....
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 410
Go to