Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 410
Go to
Quote: IDs on 3rd day-ish (somewhere in the first week)
CASS/KCM approval after PRIA is back (late 3rd week /beginning of 4th week after submission of paperwork)

Or were you referring to something else?

Well...was given a class date, received the FedEx package at home. Completed the forms, resent it as per instructions. Received email with links, those done as well. No further comm's . What next? Just show up in FLL? Are you supposed to receive any confirmation and communications?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read your paper work! It's a little scattered but it all there. You need to set up your travel and hotel with Susan.
Quote: Read your paper work! It's a little scattered but it all there. You need to set up your travel and hotel with Susan.

I will read again, however i am pretty sure i did all that was required.
Quote: Can't comment on that but the guy I know was an RJ Captain and they offered a flow to First Officer if he'd teach ground school for a period of time. It works for him and he's a good fella!
*** is that? If he was or is an rj captain and not a complete tool then he's qualified for a pilot position. In a job market where the legacy carriers can pick and choose who they want spirit thinks they can leverage a $38.50/hr job by making someone be a ground school instructor first? The riddle guys I get it, they get a huge industry shortcut by skipping the rj misery and whipsaw. It's a good deal for them. There seems to be more to this story. Probably not my business though.
Quote: *** is that? If he was or is an rj captain and not a complete tool then he's qualified for a pilot position. In a job market where the legacy carriers can pick and choose who they want spirit thinks they can leverage a $38.50/hr job by making someone be a ground school instructor first? The riddle guys I get it, they get a huge industry shortcut by skipping the rj misery and whipsaw. It's a good deal for them. There seems to be more to this story. Probably not my business though.
I've found it best not to get involved when people make career decisions.
Quote: Well...was given a class date, received the FedEx package at home. Completed the forms, resent it as per instructions. Received email with links, those done as well. No further comm's . What next? Just show up in FLL? Are you supposed to receive any confirmation and communications?

Expect a call just a few days before training. There seems to be an information black hole until about 72 hours prior.
Quote: I will read again, however i am pretty sure i did all that was required.

You need to comm with Susan for travel and lodging. It's all in ur welcome packet. Travel may not comm until about 3-5 days prior

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you all for the replies

I've scoured the other posts and haven't had any luck. Would anyone out there be kind enough to send along a copy of the current pilot contract? Thanks in advance.
PM me and I'll send you a copy
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 410
Go to