Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108  148  198 
Page 98 of 410
Go to
You can rent a car from Ace, it's 20 yards from the hotel front door. $12 a day if and when you need one. Guys are sharing cars!! It's the way to go. Get ahead and know your flows and call out. you'll be way ahead of the others when you do this. Good luck to all
Quote: The folks at Emerald Coast will do phone interview prep with you and have enough personnel to meet your schedule needs. Aerocrew offers phone interview prep as well.
Thanks for the info! I will probably try to do the phone prep before Denver. Good luck to everyone heading to Aerocrew next week!
Guys save your money, their are no secret answers for the interview! Spirit is looking at you and not what you say in an interview. No matter how much you pay you can't change that dynamic.
^^^ do not take this advice. Interview prep does not give you answers to interview questions. It gives you the tools to answer questions in your own words with your own answers and how to do it confidently and appropriately. Much of it may seem like common sense but it will certainly reinforce good interviewing techniques you may already have.

If you are about to interview for the last job in your professional life that is worth millions of dollars, I'd say a few hundred bucks is a small investment if for nothing more than piece of mind and a confidence boost. If for some reason you don't get an offer do you really want to be at home thinking you left something to chance.

I am in no way connected to any interview prep course but I know emerald coast used to offer you your money back if you didn't get the job. No risk there!
I see spirit is only accepting resumes in Denver, does this mean no one on one and just leave your resume in the pile? Also is it ok to show up in uniform as I can only make it in for the day between trips?
Quote: I see spirit is only accepting resumes in Denver, does this mean no one on one and just leave your resume in the pile? Also is it ok to show up in uniform as I can only make it in for the day between trips?
I saw a couple of guys (out of 200-250) in uniform at the DFW job fair. Its a personal choice.
Personally, I would make the effort to carry a suit and change in the restroom.

Also for the other person asking about interview preps, do it. It will boost your confidence.
Another option is recording yourself while you spout answers to hypothetical questions, video and audio preferably. If you cannot do video, just audio recording alone can give you some good insights as to how you are coming across. I would do this with a friend who can be brutally honest in his criticism.
Quote: You can rent a car from Ace, it's 20 yards from the hotel front door. $12 a day if and when you need one. Guys are sharing cars!! It's the way to go. Get ahead and know your flows and call out. you'll be way ahead of the others when you do this. Good luck to all
Good option. Another cheap option is Fox rentals (check Kayak, carrentals dot com etc). Its about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, so you dont have to be dependent on the poor transportation service.
Quote: I see spirit is only accepting resumes in Denver, does this mean no one on one and just leave your resume in the pile?
Any idea what this means? What are people's thoughts on the benefit of going to Denver.
Quote: Any idea what this means? What are people's thoughts on the benefit of going to Denver.
That;s all that happens at a Spirit job fair anyway. 2 minutes of one-on-one with a recruiter, and leave your resume in the pile. It doesn't sound like Denver is any different, other than you didn't need to buy a Take-A-Number ticket to talk to Spirit, a General Admission is all you need.

I guess you just won't get to see the 30-minute Spirit Airline State of the Airline and where we're going brief from Yuri in Denver
Quote: That;s all that happens at a Spirit job fair anyway. 2 minutes of one-on-one with a recruiter, and leave your resume in the pile. It doesn't sound like Denver is any different, other than you didn't need to buy a Take-A-Number ticket to talk to Spirit, a General Admission is all you need.

I guess you just won't get to see the 30-minute Spirit Airline State of the Airline and where we're going brief from Yuri in Denver
ACS email for the DEN fair has a slot for a "Spirit Presentation" scheduled so maybe that's what that will be?
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108  148  198 
Page 98 of 410
Go to