Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
59  459  509  549  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  569  609  659 
Page 559 of 948
Go to
Is the new hire ground school being done at the SSS center, or at the general offices?
Quote: Is the new hire ground school being done at the SSS center, or at the general offices?
No they moved the October class to the Airport. You get to work the ramp during flight banks and do GS at the picnic tables when not chucking bags or doing the lav service. When you're line qualified you can work the ramp while on reserve to help pro rate the training contract. It's like a work / release program.
Quote: No they moved the October class to the Airport. You get to work the ramp during flight banks and do GS at the picnic tables when not chucking bags or doing the lav service. When you're line qualified you can work the ramp while on reserve to help pro rate the training contract. It's like a work / release program.
That's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him...
Quote: They just posted the latest vacancy on flica, "VSA 01-2017."

Projected Training Start Date: November 16, 2016 (Upgrade class)
Projected Effective Date: January 25, 2017 (Upgrade*)
January 1, 2017 (Base Transfers)
4 DEN CAs
3 DEN FOs
13 MCO FOs

Considerably more sluggish than expected, but I'm not too surprised.

"
4 CAs, what a joke and a random number considering there are over 1000 pilots. I hope they are not saying to the new hires we have/will have 2 year upgrades.
Quote: No they moved the October class to the Airport. You get to work the ramp during flight banks and do GS at the picnic tables when not chucking bags or doing the lav service. When you're line qualified you can work the ramp while on reserve to help pro rate the training contract. It's like a work / release program.
I generally don't care for the snarky childish comments on here.....but that right there's just straight up funny! Not too far fetched after the company proposal. Hope you didn't give them any ideas.
Literally the best thing I've read all week.
If BB or JN reads these forums, you could bet this will be implemented immediately. All they need to do is add yet another pay rate table. It'll be the pilots working the ramp rates. Expect it to be about 12.50 an hour.
Would someone mind decoding this as I'm a newbie....

Does this mean a new hire today would get MCO because of the openings?

Thanks

Quote: They just posted the latest vacancy on flica, "VSA 01-2017."

Projected Training Start Date: November 16, 2016 (Upgrade class)
Projected Effective Date: January 25, 2017 (Upgrade*)
January 1, 2017 (Base Transfers)
4 DEN CAs
3 DEN FOs
13 MCO FOs

Considerably more sluggish than expected, but I'm not too surprised.

Also:

"Projected future vacancies (projected future vacancies are subject to change without notice and not guaranteed):

Next Vacancy: Next vacancy will include both Captain Upgrades and First Officer Positions. The next upgrade class is currently projected to have a December training start and be online in February 2017. Base transfers will have a projected transfer date of February 1st 2017."
It means there are 16 new hires. If no FOs have transfer bids in 3 new hires would go to DEN the rest would go to MCO. If there are 13 FOs senior to the new hire class that want MCO the then all new hires get DEN. I'm not sure how many junior people want MCO. But whatever doesn't get filled goes to new hires.
Wonder if a delay getting the neo's approved is slowing everything else down the pipeline for upgrades. On second thought, it's probably the doubt that we'll have enough FO's to staff the airplanes since interview attendance is lackluster and getting worse by the day.
All this talk of growth but I only hear crickets.
59  459  509  549  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  569  609  659 
Page 559 of 948
Go to