American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 603
Go to
Quote: Nine months is the junior guy.

But if growth in the fleet/base stops, which it has, trying to predict the next time a junior guy can get it is impossible.
Anyone on the AA side have an idea how big the DFW Airbus fleet is supposed to grow to? Is it taking over much of the S80 flying as they go away?
Quote: Anyone on the AA side have an idea how big the DFW Airbus fleet is supposed to grow to? Is it taking over much of the S80 flying as they go away?
Between this and the 73.. Yes
Quote: Big thread here. What address does the e-mail come from for the video interview? Is there any other correspondence besides the e-mail to let you know you've been selected?
the e-mail for the video interview comes from [email protected], be careful, it got sent to my junk mail folder, lucky enough to catch it quickly.
Quote: I'd hardly call the 10 day in PHX "work." It's was mostly hanging/gratitude talk for the new job and drinking coffee. CLT bus training was just under 6 weeks. 4 on 2, 3 or 4 off. Then OE.
Thanks!8910
Quote: E-190 training was just over 4 weeks. 4-5 days on, 2-3 off.
Sounds good.
Any drop info/numbers yet for this class??
The class drop usually comes out in the afternoon. We should know more after lunch time.
Quote: the e-mail for the video interview comes from [email protected], be careful, it got sent to my junk mail folder, lucky enough to catch it quickly.
When I first received the email I failed to catch it. About 2 weeks later I received a second email from LF that didn’t go to my junk because it didn’t include the link asking if I had received the first. She then resent the first email which once again ended up in my junk, but this time I caught it.

Be careful, there’s no guarantee they’ll do that same for you. Especially since it was a Chief Pilot going to bat for me that got me the interview.
Hello everyone!

Has anyone that has interviewed since the "hiring combination" received any news about which certificate they are going to or received a class date?

Just curious how it's all boiling down.

Thanks!
I haven't heard if they've started calling people with "we're offering you employment on the ____ side of the airline" yet. They may be...anyone have any experience with this or know when that'll start? I've got a few friends still in the queue trying to get their date with destiny. I was hired under the old US system, so when they ask, I've got nothing really to tell them.
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 603
Go to