American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
199  249  289  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  309  349  399 
Page 299 of 603
Go to
Quote: Typical DL response.
Standard.

"you're or your"
No kidding. Do pilots from other airlines go to the DL threads saying "you're not good enough for us" stuff? I'll admit it's a good company to work for, but come on.
Quote: please do not reapply with dal. We are currently hiring 115 pilots a month, and will continue to do so indefinitely. If you are too lazy to update you're resume at least once a month, then i for one do not want you on the property. Our last profit sharing check was 2 months pay, and our most junior capt was hired in 2008. Good luck w/ "neds kids" and i hope americawest/american/usapa does actually give you a call.
on guard!!!!!
You guys are way too easy to troll....
Quote: Please do not reapply with DAL. We are currently hiring 115 pilots a month, and will continue to do so indefinitely. If you are too lazy to update you're resume at least once a month, then I for one do not want you on the property. Our last profit sharing check was 2 months pay, and our most junior Capt was hired in 2008. Good luck w/ "Neds Kids" and I hope americawest/american/usapa does actually give you a call.

Douchebag,

Wrong thread. You won't find anyone to stroke your ego over here...

GHOST
Quote: Man I am going to get slammed for this but- while PBS is a major player, the real windfall for AA will be age 67. All of a sudden UAL and DAL will be overstaffed with the costs associated with that.

Huey you are right, our mgmt team are numbers guys. And this will be a huge number.
PBS will cost jobs, lots of em...... that's why the company loves it.

If 67 did go thru, it just delays potential hires, but at the other legacies, they are short pilots as of now, not based on some future retirement predictions.
How many jobs will PBS cost?
Quote: Please do not reapply with DAL. We are currently hiring 115 pilots a month, and will continue to do so indefinitely. If you are too lazy to update you're resume at least once a month, then I for one do not want you on the property. Our last profit sharing check was 2 months pay, and our most junior Capt was hired in 2008. Good luck w/ "Neds Kids" and I hope americawest/american/usapa does actually give you a call.
How long have you been with DAL?
Thanks dude for being a complete D-bag, thankfully you are not representative of the average Delta pilot, who I have found to be very nice and helpful. It's not laziness that keeps me from continually filling out my information on AirlineApps, but if that's what you choose to believe, then have at it. Snipe away bud and hope that you are never furloughed and have to slum it at an airline not based in Atlanta.

Oh, and thanks for your real sincere "good luck w/Neds kids", means a lot to me. As the events and news of the last couple of days have stressed, we're a brotherhood, a profession that's more of a calling than a career. I'm wondering how well you actually fit in with your attitude.
Quote: How many jobs will PBS cost?
At AAL it will cost 1,146 pilot jobs that would have otherwise been hired for the same amount of flying.

After PBS is installed, you will see how the "efficiency" really effects pilots required to fulfill the schedule.

If it didn't save pilot jobs, why on earth would mgmt want it so bad, unless you really give mgmt no credit for trying to save money/manpower?
199  249  289  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  309  349  399 
Page 299 of 603
Go to