Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
36  436  486  526  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  546  586  636 
Page 536 of 779
Go to
Quote: Ok, thank you. I'll try it.

I couldn't find those things online at the company store.
Sorry, forgot to report, you have to call the company store for them. Can’t get them online. They told me it was “security issue”. I told them everyone and their dog could buy pilot items from Amazon and pose as an airline pilot. Boy, am I glad , that they are keeping us all so safe ?!?!?
Quote: Sorry, forgot to report, you have to call the company store for them. Can’t get them online. They told me it was “security issue”. I told them everyone and their dog could buy pilot items from Amazon and pose as an airline pilot. Boy, am I glad , that they are keeping us all so safe ?!?!?
So you phone ordered?
Quote: So you phone ordered?
Yes, it was 2 years ago, so it’s all coming back to me now…
If I can find that # I will let you know, had to give them full name, Arctic number, PS number, ss number, dL number, blood type, mothers maiden name and about 14 other security questions . For new wings and epaulets !!
Anyone else get an email offering to apply as a FO Flight instructor? Pretty funny considering I haven't even gotten an offer to interview yet...
Quote: Anyone else get an email offering to apply as a FO Flight instructor? Pretty funny considering I haven't even gotten an offer to interview yet...
That’s because it’s actually a different job…
Hiring
Quote: Anyone else get an email offering to apply as a FO Flight instructor? Pretty funny considering I haven't even gotten an offer to interview yet...
Got the same looking for a Sim Instructor. Just applied last window and the Dashboard stills say “app received.” I’m guessing the process isn’t moving very fast. Anybody’s app “under review” from the latest app window?
They want to hire a group of FO sim instructors. You would get a seniority number but remain a sim instructor for 3 years, at the end of which you would become a line pilot.
Quote: They want to hire a group of FO sim instructors. You would get a seniority number but remain a sim instructor for 3 years, at the end of which you would become a line pilot.
Might not be too bad, if you want to live where the sims are. After three years you'd be off reserve.
Quote: Got the same looking for a Sim Instructor. Just applied last window and the Dashboard stills say “app received.” I’m guessing the process isn’t moving very fast. Anybody’s app “under review” from the latest app window?
mine says “under review” but still playing the waiting game.
Quote: mine says “under review” but still playing the waiting game.

Under Review as well...
36  436  486  526  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  546  586  636 
Page 536 of 779
Go to