DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115  515 
Page 15 of 829
Go to
Quote: Too ADHD to wait patiently? I am.
I know at least 1 XJ flow pilot who said he was notified today to report for class on January 13. I would assume there would be 20 Compass flows and up to 8 additional XJ flows who could have gotten the same notification depending upon the size of that class.
Yup, award for 9 XJ flows came out today for Jan 13 and 9 more for the Feb 3 class. Pinch me because I must be dreaming! I'm just so thankful it is happening and I'm ready to bust my butt and study hard.
Quote: Yup, award for 9 XJ flows came out today for Jan 13 and 9 more for the Feb 3 class. Pinch me because I must be dreaming! I'm just so thankful it is happening and I'm ready to bust my butt and study hard.
Congratulations. Despite the complaining on some other threads (I'm guilty of it as well), it really is a great place to be. You'll love it here.
Quote: Yup, award for 9 XJ flows came out today for Jan 13 and 9 more for the Feb 3 class. Pinch me because I must be dreaming! I'm just so thankful it is happening and I'm ready to bust my butt and study hard.
Did the news come from a Delta phone call, Delta email, or word through XJ? I know many off-the-streeters are eagerly waiting any word at all...
Quote: Did the news come from a Delta phone call, Delta email, or word through XJ? I know many off-the-streeters are eagerly waiting any word at all...
It was just an vacancy award notice, just like you would get if you were going to class for another airplane (but in this case it's a new life).
Congrats and welcome aboard!
Quote: It was just an vacancy award notice, just like you would get if you were going to class for another airplane (but in this case it's a new life).
Welcome to Delta Chris
Awesome. Congrats and welcome. For all of us at the bottom of the list I can say, "We've been waiting for you!"

So, it sounds like Jan 13 and Feb 3 will be the first two classes containing true newbies (not only furlough recalls)?
As a former regional guy, let me add my welcome to the new pilots coming on board. It isn't perfect, but it is the best place I've ever worked. Fun gig, good people, lots of opportunity. Stay positive, work hard, and enjoy!
Delta is my third airline and probably my 9th job. It's by far the best of the best -- by a mile.

Welcome aboard!
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115  515 
Page 15 of 829
Go to