DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
182  232  272  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  292  332  382  782 
Page 282 of 829
Go to
When do the flows start to mix in the off the street (OTS) hires? Anyone know what is the projected ratio of the flows to OTS in the upcoming classes? Are the next projected classes 3 and 17 Nov? Assuming 50 new hires each?
Quote: August 26 CJO.
Got called today for the Oct 20 class
Congrats!!!
So has anyone who interviewed in September gotten called for a class yet?
Quote: So has anyone who interviewed in September gotten called for a class yet?
Anyone today or yesterday?
Question for the military hired masses...

I have a buddy that has an interview invite without a separation date as of today. Does he need to have a separation date going into the interview? Anybody go in without a sep date? The email says you have to have your DD214 or a set of orders. I just brought my latest PCS orders and my Palace Chase paperwork saying I was approved to separate and they had no problem with me.

Advice?

Thanks
FlyGuy
Quote: Question for the military hired masses...

I have a buddy that has an interview invite without a separation date as of today. Does he need to have a separation date going into the interview? Anybody go in without a sep date? The email says you have to have your DD214 or a set of orders. I just brought my latest PCS orders and my Palace Chase paperwork saying I was approved to separate and they had no problem with me.

Advice?

Thanks
FlyGuy
Negative. Had a buddy interview and get a CJO this summer without a DOS. Went home and dropped papers. Starts class next month.

They get it.
I kept rolling my availability date to keep it 4 months out. Dropped papers as soon as I got hired. You'll probably have to defer training to meet AF 120-day timelines, but Delta understands that (especially since you're letting them know up front). Like Elvis said, they get it. The key is to be honest.
Anymore calls?
All, new to *actually using* the forums.

Apologize if this isn't the right place. Question for recent hires: how long from application to call for interview? How long from interview to good news (is that where you are considered a CJO?) How long from good news to class date?

Thanks in advance!
Quote: All, new to *actually using* the forums.

Apologize if this isn't the right place. Question for recent hires: how long from application to call for interview? How long from interview to good news (is that where you are considered a CJO?) How long from good news to class date?

Thanks in advance!
Anywhere from 2-3 weeks to years from app submission to email invite.
You get the CJO on day 1. If you get through everything expect a class date about a month later.
182  232  272  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  292  332  382  782 
Page 282 of 829
Go to