Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 458
Go to
strict.. considering Cathay Pacific guys are allowed to have one, heck even Asiana Airlines does not prohibit them in their policies!!
Then apply at either of those companies.... I think you would be hard pressed to find a US airline at any level which allows cockpit crew members to have a beard.
No beards...But, very liberal G.O.M. guidelines on Pubic Styling.

DS
Quote: Then apply at either of those companies.... I think you would be hard pressed to find a US airline at any level which allows cockpit crew members to have a beard.
Hawaiian Airlines
ONE.... WOW... didnt say it probably didnt exist... just not many...hell there is probably another one out there...
Quote: ONE.... WOW... didnt say it probably didnt exist... just not many...hell there is probably another one out there...
Omni. At least I just met one with a goatee.
Quote: ONE.... WOW... didnt say it probably didnt exist... just not many...hell there is probably another one out there...
I can think of AT LEAST 15 , that wasn't the point Herc..
anyways ..this thread isn't about beards, lets go back to hiring process
How is the hiring going over there anyways?? How many per class?? I know they continue to interview... How's the washout rate? Waiting on a firm class date..
Quote: I can think of AT LEAST 15 , that wasn't the point Herc..
anyways ..this thread isn't about beards, lets go back to hiring process
You are the one who brought it up.... I don't remember you asking anything about the hiring process....

serious question... name the 15?? at the very least 121 flag/supplemental..... seriously curious.
Quote: How is the hiring going over there anyways?? How many per class?? I know they continue to interview... How's the washout rate? Waiting on a firm class date..
There were 14 new hires in training in January. Looks like a class of 6 in early February. Plus we have some internal upgrades going on taking sim time as well. They seem to be trying to run a class of 6-8 every 3 weeks or so.
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 458
Go to