PSA Hiring

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to
Quote: I am looking at interviewing at PSA soon. Got the invite. I have flown all the regionals and really enjoyed PSA. Great folks. I had class date with Mesa.
Very confusing post...
You "have flown all the regionals and really enjoyed PSA"
And then, looking to interview at PSA, "got the invite"
God help us!
Oops. Flown on all of them as a pax. There ya go. Made it simple for you.
That's pretty gutsy Braniff. I'm not going to confirm or deny who I am or where I am right now, because that's why we all have screen names, right? I'm definitely not going to call you out and speculate who you are. That's correct though, if I'd have stayed at PSA I would be a captain by now. I definitely don't regret leaving though, not even a little.
Quote:
That's pretty gutsy Braniff. I'm not going to confirm or deny who I am or where I am right now, because that's why we all have screen names, right? I'm definitely not going to call you out and speculate who you are. That's correct though, if I'd have stayed at PSA I would be a captain by now. I definitely don't regret leaving though, not even a little.
When did you leave PSA?
Quote: Oops. Flown on all of them as a pax. There ya go. Made it simple for you.
As long as you've flown with them as a pax you are qualified. You've got that box checked!! Congrats!!

Golly gee, you even came close to something resembling a coherent sentence... you're way OVER qualified!! You will get the Gold Star Sticker treatment at the interview, no doubt.
Quote: I am looking at interviewing at PSA soon. Got the invite. I have flown all the regionals and really enjoyed PSA. Great folks. I had class date with Mesa.

Why'd you drop your class date with Mesa? ( Out of curiosity)
Quote: Why'd you drop your class date with Mesa? ( Out of curiosity)
Maybe to have the opportunity to live in base or have a very very short commute. Honestly though if I had to choose between those two I would take Psa as well.Their pay and contract is still better than Mesa , at this point anyway. As long as JO keeps filling classes with his extensive interview process, he will not have any motive to speed up or try to improve the contract or negotiations
You may be stuck there for a long time if something goes wrong, if some planes get moved around or something. So yeah if I had to choose between THOSE two and those two alone then yeah Psa
Quote: I got a class date but cancelled. I have a buddy there is an 8 year cap and he is miserable. No way will I fly a jet for 20k a year.
Quote: Yes. He told me the company is great. I read all his facebook post how it really sucks. I think I will keep my corp job... I got a call from a VP at another Regional. He told me they are running out of guys and need guys with experience like mine. All he has left are flight instructors and they are not getting it. I pretty much told him to "Show me the Money"
did they really show you the money over at PSA? How much did they show you? Just to be clear, 24/hr at PSA sounds like just enough over the 20k mark to buy your services? I think mesa is a dollar and change less per hour at 1st year?
Well.. I was unsure about Mesa. I have a buddy that is an 8 year cap there.
Nice. Are you a former school teacher ?
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to