The Useful PSA Thread

Subscribe
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321  361  411 
Page 311 of 678
Go to
What is the hourly guarantee for training, and do you get paid per diem?
Quote: What is the hourly guarantee for training, and do you get paid per diem?
75 hrs. You'll get 24/7 per diem at all times except when youre sitting at home waiting. Mind you there is A LOT of waiting.
Anyone else in the 4-27 class? Any hope that the purgatory between checkride and IOE might slim down?
They are adding a good amount of check airman so maybe by the time you are wrapping up ground school wait times have gone down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone else in the 4-27 class? Any hope that the purgatory between checkride and IOE might slim down?
Having more check airman now and less bad weather days is definitely helping to move things along better.
Quote: Thanks! You know how much flying guys on reserve are doing?
I credited 78 hours in March on SCR in CLT and I'm already crediting 36 hours for April. I'll more than likely have a build up line in May. I finished IOE end of Febuary.
Quote: Man, stop whining. You're just a pawn in a chess game you're not playing in - you always will be and so will the rest of us. Get over it and take charge of the situation instead of crying about it. We get it, you're upset and angry but like someone said, it's JUST BUSINESS. The choices people were forced to make are similar to you having to choose preference between what sibling would have to be thrown into a volcano and die.

My advice to you: GTFO of whatever regional you are in that is making you so miserable and start working for one that you'll at least have a future with. Right now is the best time to get on board with someone that's offering an ok contract with a short upgrade, get your hours and get out of dodge!

You're more emotional than a Disney princess right now. I'm sorry for what gappened to you but stop living in the past and just move on...
Did you just start at PSA? What's your experience before PSA?
Quote: Man, stop whining. You're just a pawn in a chess game you're not playing in - you always will be and so will the rest of us. Get over it and take charge of the situation instead of crying about it. We get it, you're upset and angry but like someone said, it's JUST BUSINESS. The choices people were forced to make are similar to you having to choose preference between what sibling would have to be thrown into a volcano and die.

My advice to you: GTFO of whatever regional you are in that is making you so miserable and start working for one that you'll at least have a future with. Right now is the best time to get on board with someone that's offering an ok contract with a short upgrade, get your hours and get out of dodge!

You're more emotional than a Disney princess right now. I'm sorry for what gappened to you but stop living in the past and just move on...
Anddddd here is the problem. Seriously how old are you? You are actually advocating me to make a lateral move to "build my hours up". I'm flowing soon, but I can guarantee you that you guys and gals are frowned upon big time in this industry.

Seriously when you respond I'm kinda curious as to how long you have been here for.
Do you guys use lines or pbs?
Quote: Anddddd here is the problem. Seriously how old are you? You are actually advocating me to make a lateral move to "build my hours up". I'm flowing soon, but I can guarantee you that you guys and gals are frowned upon big time in this industry.

Seriously when you respond I'm kinda curious as to how long you have been here for.

Hey doesn't even work here yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321  361  411 
Page 311 of 678
Go to