Boutique Air

Subscribe
45  95  135  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  155  195 
Page 145 of 225
Go to
Inyokern to LAX announced today beginning August 8.

Quincy, IL chose Boutique over Cape Air for routes to St. Louis and Chicago, pending DOT approval.
Quote: Any Dallas pilots heard updates on when the king air might start it's routes?
I heard we lost the bid for that route out of DFW that required a King Air. The King Airs will remain in Denver for now.
Thanks for the info!
I keep reading that commuting is a bad idea. Why? I live in Chicago.
Quote: I keep reading that commuting is a bad idea. Why? I live in Chicago.
Because it's insanely stressful.
Quote: I keep reading that commuting is a bad idea. Why? I live in Chicago.
Many of the schedules are not conducive to commuting. The exceptions are MSP and PDX, which I think are easily commutable. There are some folks commuting to DEN now but I think they sometimes spend several days twiddling their thumbs at a crash pad.

Speaking of crash pads, the company has now made 4 beds in one of the Denver crew houses available to commuters for a nominal fee. First come, first served.
I see. Quincy, IL might be a good option for me. Apparently they begin service December 1. Do you know when Boutique will start hiring for this route? I wonder if being based in ORD would be an option here -- I can still drive 4.5 hours to Quincy as a commute.
I hope it's Ord. I've been looking at air choice one, but I'm confused. I thought they had an ord base, but I think I read it's in IA. I like boutique, but since I live outside Chicago,vi don't have a lot of choices for >500tt companies. I was just thinking of commuting to stl since it's only a 3-3.5 hr drive. That leaves air choice & cape air, unless boutique opens a base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cape air could send you to SJU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: I see. Quincy, IL might be a good option for me. Apparently they begin service December 1. Do you know when Boutique will start hiring for this route? I wonder if being based in ORD would be an option here -- I can still drive 4.5 hours to Quincy as a commute.
Quincy is not a done deal yet. They have recommended Boutique but the government gets the final say so. No word as to where the base would be, but I'd guess ORD or STL.
45  95  135  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  155  195 
Page 145 of 225
Go to