Boutique Air

Subscribe
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194 
Page 94 of 225
Go to
Quote: I can't speak for ATL, DFW you're basically showing up at 12-1pm, flying til 8ish, back out to the airplane at around 5am, back to DFW by 12-1. Its not a bad schedule, the worst part is the silver city route, but supposedly thats changing towards the end of October.
So would if be safe to say that most schedules wouldn't be worth the commute if you don't live within driving distance?
Quote: So would if be safe to say that most schedules wouldn't be worth the commute if you don't live within driving distance?
I think that'd be safe to say. The schedule would make commuting extremely difficult.
Quote: So would if be safe to say that most schedules wouldn't be worth the commute if you don't live within driving distance?
Yes.

Filler
Well coming up on 3 weeks since the first interview, should I be worried? I was told 2-3 weeks, also does anyone know what the schedule looks like if you're based out of PHX and if they're still looking for FOs at PHX?
Give Kieth a call if you are interested in working here he handles all hiring related questions.
Quote: Give Kieth a call if you are interested in working here he handles all hiring related questions.
(
Yeah don't call that number, Keith hasn't worked here for a few months now. Also probably a really bad decision to post a chief pilots number on APC if he still did.
Ya, generally not a good idea to post any company info not readily available on the website. Get calls all the time about wanting numbers and procedure is the website info available is all that can be provided.
Ref. Phx
You switch between 8am-8pm shifts and over night trips to ABQ and back. A peak ot the website will show routes and schedules pretty well. Not exact but close enough.
FO full. 2 upgraded but already new hires filled. 1 new just started and 2nd due soon. Currently only flying 3 fo and next upgrade isnt due for a few months and couple in-house in line looks like
Quote: Give Kieth a call if you are interested in working here he handles all hiring related questions.
(8
Yeah... KW is no longer with the company and I bet he wouldn't appreciate people posting his number online.
Quote: Yeah... KW is no longer with the company and I bet he wouldn't appreciate people posting his number online.
Looking at contrail44 's post history he seems like a disgruntled ex-boutiquer. Looks like he was around after Keith left too, I'm guessing he posted it because his feelings got hurt.
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194 
Page 94 of 225
Go to