Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
32  532  932  982  1022  1028  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1042  1082  1132  1532  2032 
Page 1032 of 2545
Go to
Quote: You have any evidence of that or is it just useless conjecture? At the end of the day we fly what Daddy D tells us to fly. We have no real control over that. While I would hate to be saddled with G7's old 700's our MX team would bring them up to scratch.
Proof will be when you're bringing up a leftover first class meal for me!
Quote: You have any evidence of that or is it just useless conjecture? At the end of the day we fly what Daddy D tells us to fly. We have no real control over that. While I would hate to be saddled with G7's old 700's our MX team would bring them up to scratch.
You hear horror stories about the condition of the Freedom-Five when we got them, but for all the grief we give the poor LRs those things are just fine 99% of the time.

Sample size bias obviously, but I usually have more issues with the older Mesaba XJs.
Quote: You hear horror stories about the condition of the Freedom-Five when we got them, but for all the grief we give the poor LRs those things are just fine 99% of the time.

Sample size bias obviously, but I usually have more issues with the older Mesaba XJs.
They're older. PQs will go same way. LRs were trash when we got them.

XJs are fine, that stupid HUD moulding thing above my head needs to go.
Which is better to use for the application? Airline Apps or their own "expedited" one on the website? I put mine in Monday night using their own but haven't heard anything yet.
Quote: Which is better to use for the application? Airline Apps or their own "expedited" one on the website? I put mine in Monday night using their own but haven't heard anything yet.
When I applied it was only via AirlineApps.
Both should work. Just give it another few days into next week otherwise call and check to make sure it was received. Sometimes they call within a day or two sometimes it can be longer. Patience
Quote: Both should work. Just give it another few days into next week otherwise call and check to make sure it was received. Sometimes they call within a day or two sometimes it can be longer. Patience
Patience indeed . The only thing with their own internal app there's no way to track it's status, not even an email confirming it was received, so that's why I was a little curious about how long it takes on average to hear back.
I applied through their website in December and didn't hear anything for almost two weeks. I left them a voicemail asking if they were at all interested in talking to me and the phone rang within the hour.

During the run-up to the interview you will be asked to update your airline app information. You can skip that if you like but be prepared to update all of your flight times as part of the interview process.

Quote: Patience indeed . The only thing with their own internal app there's no way to track it's status, not even an email confirming it was received, so that's why I was a little curious about how long it takes on average to hear back.
Company paid life insurance
I was curious if Endeavor provides any term life insurance options for pilots. Any amount company paid or subsidized? Do the rates go up as you get older or are they the same as long as you are an active pilot? Can someone give an example of how much per month for a certain amount of insurance and your age, if that matters?

Thanks.
Is Endeavor still hiring and calling people back? I got a phone message from them a few weeks ago, and I have called the recruitment line a few times and left a message, and not received a call back. Meanwhile, got offers from AA WO.
32  532  932  982  1022  1028  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1042  1082  1132  1532  2032 
Page 1032 of 2545
Go to