Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
54  554  954  1004  1044  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1064  1104  1154  1554  2054 
Page 1054 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So they'll email us when the mounts are all installed? I don't have to do anything else, I'm just waiting for them to install all the mounts and then afterwards they'll send the activation email?
The mounts are here 3 on 326PQ (captain, FO, spare)
Just curious. Do those of you using your own iPad have apple care? If not be careful with your unit. You break, you buy a new one. Chose a company issued one? Break all you want, you're covered. Partially that is.
What's the EFB test like?
Quote: What's the EFB test like?
It's like a test with stuff about EFBs I think.
Quote: It's like a test with stuff about EFBs I think.
Okay, thanks. I should've known
Quote: Okay, thanks. I should've known
Simply the best is here to help 😃
EFB Test program guy here. Been on since day 1 from the surface and now to the iPad.

For those of you that elected to provide your own iPad read this carefully:

Once your complete your LMS training an email will, eventually, be sent to you containing instructions on how to get your iPad hooked up to the program. DO NOT DOWNLOAD JEPP FD PRO OR CONTENT LOCKER FROM iTunes! If you activate your iPad onto the EFB network your device will be flagged for having non-compliant software.

The process of getting your iPad onto the network is simple. The first email will contain a PDF with instructions and a download link which has all of the apps created specifically for Endeavor in it. Once every app is downloaded the PDF will walk you through how to get into the content locker so you can access the Endeavor manuals. After that is complete then you can proceed as directed (they may have changed the order of how you activate things since I did it) to activating your Jepp FD app and begin downloading the charts.

Again, if you download any app that we use from the iTunes app store your device will be flagged an an email will be sent to your 9E email stating which apps are not in compliance.

tl;dr - you will get an email eventually. Follow all of the directions contained to the letter and do them in order or you will screw up and activation and have to start over. Don't download content locker or Jepp FD from the iTunes store because 9E has specific apps made just for us.
10 questions you could have answered before doing the LMS training. Gotta score at least 80% to pass, two attempts allowed. You won't need it unless you let your 2-year old to take the quiz for ya.

Quote: What's the EFB test like?
Quote: tl;dr
Found the Redditor among us
Quote: Found the Redditor among us
/simps /gonewild
54  554  954  1004  1044  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1064  1104  1154  1554  2054 
Page 1054 of 2545
Go to