Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
87  137  177  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  197  237  287  687  1187 
Page 187 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Lol, you wouldn't happen to be a Cali surfer would you?
Nope. Just a disgruntled Midwestern
Quote: Nope. Just a disgruntled Midwestern
Lol, ok, you sound like my buddy.
Quote: Lol, ok, you sound like my buddy.
There are probably lots like me, I just get a little vocal. I honestly thought the schedules today would be positive for some reserve guys...holding a line just keeps getting farther and farther away.
So what are Endeavor's reserve rules exactly?

And how long should a new-hire expect to sit reserve
Is it worth it for a first year bottom of the barrel regional guy to jump ship? ( I hold a line, live in base, but I will move anywhere)
Quote: There are probably lots like me, I just get a little vocal. I honestly thought the schedules today would be positive for some reserve guys...holding a line just keeps getting farther and farther away.
I'm afraid to look.
Quote: Is it worth it for a first year bottom of the barrel regional guy to jump ship? ( I hold a line, live in base, but I will move anywhere)
Ask yourself: is giving up a line and commuting to work worth $50-55k first year?

On DTW 900, reserve is about 6 months right now but it should drop. The 200 is around 2-3.

On the CA side, reserve is about a million and a half years.
Quote: Ask yourself: is giving up a line and commuting to work worth $50-55k first year?

On DTW 900, reserve is about 6 months right now but it should drop. The 200 is around 2-3.

On the CA side, reserve is about a million and a half years.
I'll make 25k more at Endeavor first year, then I will second year at my current gig.

What's reserve for the NY bases, and are they junior?
Anyone have any information on crash pads in DTW? I've heard some hotels have crashpad rooms available. Any info would be great! I'll be starting IOE soon. Thanks.
Quote: So what are Endeavor's reserve rules exactly?

And how long should a new-hire expect to sit reserve
Reserve for new hires isn't that bad at all. My complaints are for senior guys that got hosed on the merger and are still getting burned. It's a great time for a new hire and I bet you won't be sitting reserve that long at all.
87  137  177  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  197  237  287  687  1187 
Page 187 of 2545
Go to