Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-16-2017, 07:55 PM
  #11861  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 38
Default

Hi all,

Does anyone know if SSP guys who received CJO from Delta on November 22nd and/or January 23rd were already sent to class? understand that SSP are on a different pool than off-the-street CJOs....

Thanks for any info...
FlyP is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:01 PM
  #11862  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2012
Posts: 547
Default

Ahead of the vacancy results tomorrow, how do we interpret the results?

If someone is awarded a captain spot can they turn it down? Or do they need to do this by bidding properly? I think this was answered several months ago but I just want to confirm.

I was more thinking about the mechanics of the vacancy, meaning what we see tomorrow is the final answer aside from secondaries (final award) due to lots of movement.
FODhopper is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:13 PM
  #11863  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,122
Default

Originally Posted by FODhopper View Post
Ahead of the vacancy results tomorrow, how do we interpret the results?

If someone is awarded a captain spot can they turn it down? Or do they need to do this by bidding properly? I think this was answered several months ago but I just want to confirm.

I was more thinking about the mechanics of the vacancy, meaning what we see tomorrow is the final answer aside from secondaries (final award) due to lots of movement.
Yeah I think we can turn it down. Someone I flew with was taking about bidding Atlanta CA and then backing out of it if it goes too senior.
prex8390 is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:21 PM
  #11864  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Will LGA 900 go senior?
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:24 PM
  #11865  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390 View Post
Yeah I think we can turn it down. Someone I flew with was taking about bidding Atlanta CA and then backing out of it if it goes too senior.
You can withdraw from a bid before it closes
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:36 PM
  #11866  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,361
Default

Originally Posted by Slaveaway View Post
You can withdraw from a bid before it closes
More clearly said, you can withdraw after the initial prior to the final award being published. Depending on how ATL200CA plays out, I could see the initial award and final award being significantly different.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:52 PM
  #11867  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Lone Palm's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder
Posts: 587
Default

Originally Posted by FlyP View Post
Hi all,

Does anyone know if SSP guys who received CJO from Delta on November 22nd and/or January 23rd were already sent to class? understand that SSP are on a different pool than off-the-street CJOs....

Thanks for any info...
Not if they were in the FO pool.
Lone Palm is offline  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:54 PM
  #11868  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2012
Posts: 547
Default

Thanks... Exactly the type of information-rich, precise answer I was hoping to receive.
FODhopper is offline  
Old 03-17-2017, 06:44 AM
  #11869  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,154
Default

Any guess on if I were to start class in June, could I get Atlanta? I'm probably getting first pick (age), or close to it.

Hard to guess, I know....
JTwift is offline  
Old 03-17-2017, 07:01 AM
  #11870  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,122
Default

Originally Posted by JTwift View Post
Any guess on if I were to start class in June, could I get Atlanta? I'm probably getting first pick (age), or close to it.

Hard to guess, I know....
Ask us literally later tonight and we can answer this question. The intial vacancy hasn't been posted. If you are expecting to be the most senior or up there in the class, most likely though you should be able to hold it, it's "expected" to go junior on the FO side
prex8390 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 11:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 08:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 07:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 07:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread