Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
983  1483  1883  1933  1973  1979  1980  1981  1982  1983  1984  1985  1986  1987  1993  2033  2083  2483 
Page 1983 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Correct. They stuck them on routes they can work easily and do maintenance on. I still don’t know if that poster at GJ is accurate though. They claim they knew about since November. Uhhh I’m pretty sure someone would have said something already if that were true.
Even if true, does not matter. All the contracts are written so that DL has an out. NOBODY meets every hoop-jump in those contracts. NOBODY.
Until it’s official I don’t believe it. It’s a gojet thread after all. Why would they make such an announcement 6 monthes later?
In other news. Skywest just got a TA
Quote: Have you seen their performance numbers? They are doing fantastic. Well-oiled machine nowadays. Delta has no need to spend money to transfer aircraft. In light of the money they spent to fix up the EV birds, I doubt delta will want to transfer a fleet until next millennium.

Here’s what I want to know. Why does Delta MEC, or representative, attend our meetings? How long has this gone on? What’s the purpose? Flow? Staple? Nothing?
Lol. Staple. Puff puff pass my friend.
Quote: Have you seen their performance numbers? They are doing fantastic. Well-oiled machine nowadays. Delta has no need to spend money to transfer aircraft. In light of the money they spent to fix up the EV birds, I doubt delta will want to transfer a fleet until next millennium.

Here’s what I want to know. Why does Delta MEC, or representative, attend our meetings? How long has this gone on? What’s the purpose? Flow? Staple? Nothing?
With all the LCC carriers upping their pay, there will be no need to wait for Delta. Look at JB’ s proposal. Yes the Legacy’s offer a better overall package, but things are changing rapidly. You can make a great living at most of the LCC outfits !

Probably so we don't go behind their backs again.
Quote: It helps if a few folks stop acting like asses on overnights so the whole company won't get kicked out.

Mostly it's you immature young idiots out there, but some of you are older and just don't care. You know who you are. You seem to think that hotel overnights are "your time". Wrong. This ain't some spring break wild out party. Your actions at the hotel reflect on the company and affect more than just you. Act like a damn professional for a few days. You can go back to acting like an incompetent fool when you get home.

Can't help yourself? Buy your own hotel and stay there for overnights. Jerks.
Lol! You must be a joy to fly with. God damn millennials get off my lawn!!! Good god people.
In other news, DGI details will be announced today.
Quote: Lol! You must be a joy to fly with. God damn millennials get off my lawn!!! Good god people.
They housed a crew on your lawn?!! I don’t blame you for being upset. What a bunch of cheapskates!
Quote: Every time I overnight in the Tri Cities LaQuinta, I think about getting upset that we are staying in a LaQuinta in the middle of nowhere, but the staff is so friendly that I can’t bring myself to write a bad review.
Hasn't ever slowed me down. That place is bad. All the LaQuintas need to go.
983  1483  1883  1933  1973  1979  1980  1981  1982  1983  1984  1985  1986  1987  1993  2033  2083  2483 
Page 1983 of 2545
Go to