Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1085  1585  1985  2035  2075  2081  2082  2083  2084  2085  2086  2087  2088  2089  2095  2135  2185 
Page 2085 of 2545
Go to
The current call is door, singular.
Hey guys, any idea on reserve wait time for NYC? Also how does endeavor determine seniority in the training class? Still the last four of your SSN?
Quote: Hey guys, any idea on reserve wait time for NYC? Also how does endeavor determine seniority in the training class? Still the last four of your SSN?
On the 200, reserve is about 4 to 6 months. 900, 9 to 11 months. Expect it to come down IF growth comes true. That's an IF though. Should know this fall if that'll happen. Last 4 determines seniority. 9999 is senior, 0001 is Junior.
Quote: On the 200, reserve is about 4 to 6 months. 900, 9 to 11 months. Expect it to come down IF growth comes true. That's an IF though. Should know this fall if that'll happen. Last 4 determines seniority. 9999 is senior, 0001 is Junior.
Last I heard was that growth is back on hold. I know I said I wouldn't give any updates any more, but that one is pretty important. The mother ship currently has been deadlocked with its plan of the three-carrier regional and it all has to do with the ol' Brickyard.
Quote: Last I heard was that growth is back on hold. I know I said I wouldn't give any updates any more, but that one is pretty important. The mother ship currently has been deadlocked with its plan of the three-carrier regional and it all has to do with the ol' Brickyard.
I enjoy your updates.

My takeaway from that would be that it's still meant to happen, just the timeline is a bit murky.
Quote: Last I heard was that growth is back on hold. I know I said I wouldn't give any updates any more, but that one is pretty important. The mother ship currently has been deadlocked with its plan of the three-carrier regional and it all has to do with the ol' Brickyard.

How about a two carrier strategy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: How about a two carrier strategy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Here's the deal. Not sure who's doing it, but something is stalling the acceptance of GoJet 700s to Republic. If I were to speculate, since republic is owned by the big three giant whales, I would say the other whales don't like the idea that Republic would get an influx of jets that only help one of the carrier's owners. Put 2 and 2 together and we get a four-way stall.
Quote: I enjoy your updates.

My takeaway from that would be that it's still meant to happen, just the timeline is a bit murky.
Thanks for that. Someone else noted that the mothership is very frequent in changing plans, as has been portrayed by my ingrate non-fans. But eff it. Sometimes I get bored at the desk--a desk--some desk.
Quote: Here's the deal. Not sure who's doing it, but something is stalling the acceptance of GoJet 700s to Republic. If I were to speculate, since republic is owned by the big three giant whales, I would say the other whales don't like the idea that Republic would get an influx of jets that only help one of the carrier's owners. Put 2 and 2 together and we get a four-way stall.
Well back to the rumors of gojet 700s coming our way
Quote: Well back to the rumors of gojet 700s coming our way
I don’t like that rumor. Those things aren’t much better than the ones they declined from ExpressJet. And that rumor has been going on for at least 5 years now. Maybe that’s their plan. Just keep recycling the rumors and give Skywest the new planes.
1085  1585  1985  2035  2075  2081  2082  2083  2084  2085  2086  2087  2088  2089  2095  2135  2185 
Page 2085 of 2545
Go to