Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1185  1685  2085  2135  2175  2181  2182  2183  2184  2185  2186  2187  2188  2189  2195  2235  2285 
Page 2185 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Congratulations dudes on wonderful OPRs and NPRs and NPSs in May; you unworthy clock-punching, pocket-padding, profit-share-boosting, come-back-in-6-month pea bodies.
Can’t wait to get that fat check of appreciation. There’s no way that getting stuck in the alley for 45 mins waiting to push would be any higher than our OPR check.
Quote: Can’t wait to get that fat check of appreciation. There’s no way that getting stuck in the alley for 45 mins waiting to push would be any higher than our OPR check.
No argument there, but if we can’t make our OPR goals, there likely won’t a job providing you that opportunity to wait to push into the alley.
I’ve got a class date of August 5. Just checking in to see how new hire life is going. Are folks still mainly going to NYC for endless days of reserve? I’ll be commuting out of KTPA if anyone has any advice on which base/airplane to bid. Looking forward to the opportunity.
Quote: I’ll be commuting out of KTPA
“Say no to kilo”
Quote: I’ve got a class date of August 5. Just checking in to see how new hire life is going. Are folks still mainly going to NYC for endless days of reserve? I’ll be commuting out of KTPA if anyone has any advice on which base/airplane to bid. Looking forward to the opportunity.
Good luck commuting to/from ATL if that's what you choose or get.. Stick with NYC
Quote: I’ve got a class date of August 5. Just checking in to see how new hire life is going. Are folks still mainly going to NYC for endless days of reserve? I’ll be commuting out of KTPA if anyone has any advice on which base/airplane to bid. Looking forward to the opportunity.
When did you interview?
Very bad move
ATL will be hell. Stick to NYC. You'll probably only get the 200 right now, but things change.
I’ve heard some folks say TPA to ATL isn’t too bad of a commute if you’re willing to drive to MCO once and while. There is pretty much hourly flights from both airports and you’ll have southwest too. FWIW. But ask around. You’ll be coming on line when our alleged growth is starting. There probably won’t be much news on reserve change until then. Come September will be a better idea of what’s going on around here. Welcome aboard!
Quote: I’ve heard some folks say TPA to ATL isn’t too bad of a commute if you’re willing to drive to MCO once and while. There is pretty much hourly flights from both airports and you’ll have southwest too. FWIW. But ask around. You’ll be coming on line when our alleged growth is starting. There probably won’t be much news on reserve change until then. Come September will be a better idea of what’s going on around here. Welcome aboard!
I’ve got a September 3rd class date. Planning to stick onto NYC(super easy commute). Losing the 30 lines of flight might affect reserve/upgrade etc in the NYC area?

Also when it comes the time to bid, I have to bid for both(domicile & equipment)? My social security is not so high... 27** preferred base & equipment, NYC-CRJ9
1185  1685  2085  2135  2175  2181  2182  2183  2184  2185  2186  2187  2188  2189  2195  2235  2285 
Page 2185 of 2545
Go to