Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328  368  418  818  1318 
Page 318 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Is there a good resource for researching / comparing crashpads at JFK vs. DTW?

What is the $ range for own bed (NO hot rack please) at JFK vs. DTW?
What about own room?

If anyone has commuted to both for reserve, do you find it costing much more to "live" in JFK vs. DTW, during your days on?
I would try the endeavor pilot forums. I can't remember the exact name of the website but if no one else chimes in I can do some digging and find out. DTW is a good base because it has lots of cheap hotels, which is something you won't really find in NYC. There may also be some guys on here that own a crashpad also.
Endeavorpilots.com. Gotta be on the seniority list to register.
Thx seminolepilot & higney85

I am outside looking in, not on the list yet.
Quote: Thx seminolepilot & higney85

I am outside looking in, not on the list yet.
Where are you commuting from? LGA usually has more domestic flights than JFK depending on where you live, so could be a better option to use. All my classmates who commute from NYC use LGA.
Quote: What would the commute be like from SEA to MSP?

What is a realistic first year pay number? I know 50k is the minimum.
Commute would be fine.

Most of our West Coast guys chose NYC thought for an easier commute/more frequency.

Realistic pay first year all in with perdiem at 85-90 hours is 60k.
Ok FYI everybody, word around the schoolhouse and at standards meeting is that manual currency is becoming an issue. I'm sure nobody needs to explain the importance of keeping manuals up to date, but...

If you're coming to a training event, especially upgrade, run through the LEP for the CFM and FOM to make sure you have the right stuff in there. Apparently there have been issues with revisions missing pages or being printed incorrectly. Go through it with a fine tooth comb. If you're missing something, contact your base manager to get it. Won't be a big deal, but might take some time so plan ahead.

OE IS a training event so you are required to carry BOTH manuals for OE, not just the one you would normal carry for your seat.

I would not be surprised to see more random checks and audits so do yourself a favor and check your stuff.
Does endeavor highly frown upon canceling a class date? I have one scheduled, but may be canceling it to take another job offer.
Quote: Does endeavor highly frown upon canceling a class date? I have one scheduled, but may be canceling it to take another job offer.

Well if you aren't going to work there why are you worried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Does endeavor highly frown upon canceling a class date? I have one scheduled, but may be canceling it to take another job offer.
Let them know in advance so that someone else can get your slot. You don't need to tell them why you're canceling. "personal reasons". If you change your mind later, they'll get you back in.
Not sure, but if you go to the company website, left side, choose Endeavor Employee Directory, and scroll down to Base Manager/Duty Pilot, I bet they would know.

Quote: Who's the Chief Pilot in MSP?
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328  368  418  818  1318 
Page 318 of 2545
Go to