Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830  1330 
Page 330 of 2545
Go to
I wonder how well 9E can staff an additional 40-50 planes though...coupled with attrition, that's a LOT of pilots to hire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I wonder how well 9E can staff an additional 40-50 planes though...coupled with attrition, that's a LOT of pilots to hire

Money

Quote: Amazing the turn around in attitude over there at pinnacle/mesaba/colgan in just a couple short years huh?
Nothing short about those years.
Quote: Anyways, glad things turned around for you guys! Things sure seemed bleak before Delta!
Things went bleak because of Delta.
Quote: Money

Or more bases I would hope. But if Delta can do it cheaper somewhere else, they will. Business is business.

Quote: Things went bleak because of Delta.
True. Funny thing is American management was hell bent on getting what delta got with endeavor (pay rates). Can you guess what they said when afterwards we asked for the 20k/yr retention bonuses?
Quote: For the record, I don't work for republic! Also for the record, you proved my point when you said just a few years ago republic guys were bragging about taking your q-400 flying! Nobody, especially you, should be excited to take flying from another carrier!
Also for the record I quoted your fellow compadre, not you....
Wait, so you quoted someone else but then here proceed to tell me I'm excited? I don't get it. I'm not excited, quite to the contrary, I'm the opposite of excited whatever that happens to be. More planes really does no one any good at 9E accept for the bottom of the bottom of the list and future new hires, everyone else that wants to move up will do so quickly enough and the remaining are all in a good spot regardless. Tell me again why you are on Endeavor thread lecturing people on how to feel about possible future growth?
Quote: Wait, so you quoted someone else but then here proceed to tell me I'm excited? I don't get it. I'm not excited, quite to the contrary, I'm the opposite of excited whatever that happens to be. More planes really does no one any good at 9E accept for the bottom of the bottom of the list and future new hires, everyone else that wants to move up will do so quickly enough and the remaining are all in a good spot regardless. Tell me again why you are on Endeavor thread lecturing people on how to feel about possible future growth?
I was able to sneak in to the endeavor thread cause someone gave me the super secret password! Next time you post anywhere other than this thread I'll be sure to point it out, k? I just thought that's what we were supposed to do here... Lecture people with our infinite wisdoms...
Quote: I was able to sneak in to the endeavor thread cause someone gave me the super secret password! Next time you post anywhere other than this thread I'll be sure to point it out, k?
Just let it go.

It is true that ExpressJet and Skywest pilots all rejoiced to get Endeavor's 900's and 200's (SKYW).

Republic pilots also rejoiced when it was announced they would take Colgan's Q400's.

Its the regional shuffle. And its never going to end.
Quote: I was able to sneak in to the endeavor thread cause someone gave me the super secret password! Next time you post anywhere other than this thread I'll be sure to point it out, k?
Sure, if you want to you can. But the question wasn't why are you posting in this thread. Do you need me to restate the question? Or are you capable of going back and reading it? Here, I will paraphrase, why are you giving Endeavor pilots a lecture?
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830  1330 
Page 330 of 2545
Go to