Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 05-01-2017, 05:55 PM
  #13291  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jkurtfly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: CRJ 900 FO
Posts: 138
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
Is there some super secret way to order from crew outfitters with our uniform allowance online, or am I just not able to find where the info to do so is?
https://endeavor.crewoutfitters.com
Are you using this site?
Jkurtfly is offline  
Old 05-01-2017, 05:57 PM
  #13292  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2013
Posts: 544
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
Is there some super secret way to order from crew outfitters with our uniform allowance online, or am I just not able to find where the info to do so is?
I had the same question not too long ago. Its under endeavor.crewoutfitters.com.

Your username is your employee number and your password is your zip code.
seminolepilot is offline  
Old 05-01-2017, 05:58 PM
  #13293  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Bartok's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Position: Up Front
Posts: 1,628
Default

Originally Posted by Jkurtfly
https://endeavor.crewoutfitters.com
Are you using this site?
Don't do it online unless they have exactly what you want.

The online selection is small.

But you can use it on anything in the store if you go there.
Bartok is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 05:28 AM
  #13294  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 365
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390
I can't even garner the strength to bring my flight case home. Thrown in the overnight hotel dumpster (All SSI removed of course). Best feeling ever.
I like your style.
AnotherWriter is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 05:50 AM
  #13295  
Gets Weekends Off
 
VoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: CR9 CA, FT Minivan Driver
Posts: 452
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390
I can't even garner the strength to bring my flight case home. Thrown in the overnight hotel dumpster (All SSI removed of course). Best feeling ever.
So I saw that we're collecting backpacks for kids in South America. Think they would mind hauling their books in a flight case?
VoiceOfReason is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 06:03 AM
  #13296  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Aug 2012
Position: B-767 FO
Posts: 554
Default

Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
So I saw that we're collecting backpacks for kids in South America. Think they would mind hauling their books in a flight case?
That sounds like Cruel & Unusual Punishment. What did those poor kids ever do to you? I Kid
FlyingOkra is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 07:28 AM
  #13297  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Position: 2nd base
Posts: 158
Default Airline Executive Congressional Hearing

As we speak, several airline honchos testifying in front of congress about procedure and the passenger experience... Representatives from United/American/Southwest/Alaska... and for Delta??.... oh wait... too busy counting how much we lost from the ATL Irop while Ed was at the Masters.. we care about passengers .. for comfort+ we give half a shzit... business class we will bring you a drink with a fake smile.. first class.. we will give you a kidney if you need one... coach.. sit down .. shut up.. and don't make us call the cops on your ***... Once again... Eddie B fails to put up where it counts... *****... show up and own it... If it was a hearing about fuel hedge prices you bet his (off the rack) electric blue suit *** would be there.. next time you see a Porsche on the ramp.. see who gets out.. an old lady with a tight connection time??.... a veteran???.. hell no.. some billion mile dilllldo who feels the Porsche ride is his entitlement ... anyway.. congrats on finally needed no papes Endeavor airmen/airwomen...why does it take a youtube moment for the airline executives to rethink customer service changes??.. well done
APMechXJ is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 08:10 AM
  #13298  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

Originally Posted by seminolepilot
I had the same question not too long ago. Its under endeavor.crewoutfitters.com.

Your username is your employee number and your password is your zip code.
Thanks, that's what I wasn't able to figure out.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 08:22 AM
  #13299  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 309
Default

Has anyone else looked at the Departure & Seat Count spreadsheet on the DeltaNet for June? (Network Planning>Schedule Integrity>Departure & Seat Count)

Am I missing something, or have they seriously lost their marbles?
flyingfiddler is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 08:52 AM
  #13300  
:-)
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 7,339
Default

Originally Posted by flyingfiddler
Has anyone else looked at the Departure & Seat Count spreadsheet on the DeltaNet for June? (Network Planning>Schedule Integrity>Departure & Seat Count)

Am I missing something, or have they seriously lost their marbles?
No idea what you are talking about.
Mesabah is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices