Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 05-03-2017, 03:51 AM
  #13311  
Gets Weekends Off
 
legend's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain
Posts: 464
Default

Originally Posted by APMechXJ
Just got a good one to share that sounds so messed up it could actually happen.. Some EV Mx guys working a plane at the 9E hangar in DTW... they told us our ATL base is only temporary.. they are taking all our 900s.. we are getting all their 200s (til they go away).. and when they do go away... so does 9E... sounded crazy to me at first, but its just out there enough to have some viability.
Nothing against you but this kind of rumor probably shouldn't be posted here. Has no factual information and sources are not credible. Just the facts kid!
legend is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 03:56 AM
  #13312  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Xelectro's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: CRJ-700
Posts: 177
Default

Expressjet and ASA will finally merge and integrate their pilot groups.
By forming a single file line at the unemployement office.
Best one I heard so far.
Xelectro is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 04:52 AM
  #13313  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo
Posts: 997
Default

Originally Posted by Xelectro
Expressjet and ASA will finally merge and integrate their pilot groups.
By forming a single file line at the unemployement office.
Best one I heard so far.
I hope that doesn't happen. Well the unemployment part. Twenty plus year guys looking for a job is no bueno.
Yumyum is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 05:15 AM
  #13314  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,146
Default

Originally Posted by APMechXJ
Just got a good one to share that sounds so messed up it could actually happen.. Some EV Mx guys working a plane at the 9E hangar in DTW... they told us our ATL base is only temporary.. they are taking all our 900s.. we are getting all their 200s (til they go away).. and when they do go away... so does 9E... sounded crazy to me at first, but its just out there enough to have some viability.
When things really start getting bad that's when the rumors really start going wild. Ask any Awac guy about the "2016 big summer announcement".
Xjt knows the end is in sight or at least on the horizon. Anything to try and keep morale up and bodies in seats is gonna spread. We are on their turf in force now, can't say I haven't gotten any stink eyes from some ASA guys yet.
prex8390 is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 05:17 AM
  #13315  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Avroman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: FIRE ALPA
Posts: 3,087
Default

Originally Posted by Yumyum
I hope that doesn't happen. Well the unemployment part. Twenty plus year guys looking for a job is no bueno.
We have plenty of 20 + year guys here not looking for a job... that's no bueno too.
Avroman is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 05:56 AM
  #13316  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: CRJ900 Captain
Posts: 67
Default

Originally Posted by Avroman
We have plenty of 20 + year guys here not looking for a job... that's no bueno too.
Why is this "no good"?
2dubs is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:18 AM
  #13317  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Default Flica

Issues logging into FLICA. Does 9E designate an admin to contact for troubleshooting or are you at the mercy of the FLICA gods?
Bussschhh is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:44 AM
  #13318  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 288
Default

Originally Posted by Bussschhh
Issues logging into FLICA. Does 9E designate an admin to contact for troubleshooting or are you at the mercy of the FLICA gods?
Have you completed OE?
CFin is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:47 AM
  #13319  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by CFin
Have you completed OE?
Yes.

Filler
Bussschhh is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 07:02 AM
  #13320  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Lol way too many logistics for a merger to happen in 30 days.
Slaveaway is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices