Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
83  483  533  573  579  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  593  633  683  1083  1583 
Page 583 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Isn't one of Delta's biggest corporate customers Microsoft? I highly doubt the mothership would allow Apple products to fly at their WO.
Best part is Delta does not get a vote. 9E money, 9E decision.
Got some hands on time with a surface, I like the ability to split the display so you can have Jepps on one side, and another manual on the other. A few little functionality things/quirks, but I'll just be glad to have a tablet in hand.

I'm more of an iPad user myself, so that would be my first choice when it comes down to it.
Quote: Best part is Delta does not get a vote. 9E money, 9E decision.
Haha, you think 9E controls their money...that's cute. That wouldn't make it much of a WO, would it?
Quote: Isn't one of Delta's biggest corporate customers Microsoft? I highly doubt the mothership would allow Apple products to fly at their WO.
That's the ONLY reason we (Delta) have the Surface. I have yet to fly with or talk to anyone who likes it. We are already beginning to integrate the Surface 3 after it's already been stopped being supported by Microsoft.
Haha. Wrong
Quote: Got some hands on time with a surface, I like the ability to split the display so you can have Jepps on one side, and another manual on the other. A few little functionality things/quirks, but I'll just be glad to have a tablet in hand.

I'm more of an iPad user myself, so that would be my first choice when it comes down to it.
I can only read one thing at a time.
Please tell us what else Endeavor spend their money on. How much did they net last quarter? I can't find those reports anywhere.
If checklists will be available on the tablet it would be a nice feature to have that up alongside a plate/taxi diagram.

Either way, just glad to be moving in this direction.
I am wondering if not buying 1000 or 1500 tablets from MS will really make that much difference in a business relationship involving a giant like MS.
Quote: I am wondering if not buying 1000 or 1500 tablets from MS will really make that much difference in a business relationship involving a giant like MS.
When you're trying to make gains against Apple, every tablet sale on paper makes a difference, especially to a major corporation the size of Delta. This is nothing but a marketing gain for MS while we get stuck with subpar equipment.
83  483  533  573  579  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  593  633  683  1083  1583 
Page 583 of 2545
Go to