New Mesa Thread

Subscribe
223  273  313  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  333  373  423 
Page 323 of 639
Go to
This program has 1st year FOs trying to make an extra buck written all over it.
Can these idiots sending emails to all of Dallas knock it off? It's like they just discovered how email works.
Quote: Can these idiots sending emails to all of Dallas knock it off? It's like they just discovered how email works.
I hear you guys get quite the emails. Threats about attendance, christmas epaulettes?

Meanwhile in IAH we get nothing except the occasional "I left my sunglasses in aircraft so and so, has anyone seen them?" lol.
Quote: I hear you guys get quite the emails. Threats about attendance, christmas epaulettes?

Meanwhile in IAH we get nothing except the occasional "I left my sunglasses in aircraft so and so, has anyone seen them?" lol.
Attendance and epaulets - yup! My buddies at other airlines laughed pretty hard about those. We get plenty of the forgotten headsets and sunglasses, too.

But we just got seven emails today from pilots looking for their lightsaber left on board, then talking back and forth about it. Yeah, its funny, but come on... seven?? At least their names are attached, lol.
Quote: Attendance and epaulets - yup! My buddies at other airlines laughed pretty hard about those. We get plenty of the forgotten headsets and sunglasses, too.

But we just got seven emails today from pilots looking for their lightsaber left on board, then talking back and forth about it. Yeah, its funny, but come on... seven?? At least their names are attached, lol.
It was all making fun of the arrogant idiot Fo that started the day with a lost flashlight email with the tone of "good luck trying to use it because it only works for me".
Mesa has Biometric flashlights now?

Quote: It was all making fun of the arrogant idiot Fo that started the day with a lost flashlight email with the tone of "good luck trying to use it because it only works for me".
Quote: Mesa has Biometric flashlights now?
You should know by now that Mesa does not pay for anything for the pilots. Not even a biometric flashlight.
Quote: Can these idiots sending emails to all of Dallas knock it off? It's like they just discovered how email works.
Or you can just email them directly all mighty keyboard warrior.
Quote: You should know by now that Mesa does not pay for anything for the pilots. Not even a biometric flashlight.
I hear Mesa is seeking FAA approval to substitute the flashlight function on iPads for the cockpit emergency flashlights...then they can require the paper chart holdouts to lug around two huge spare flashlights (in addition to all the old airplane manuals, GOM, paper Jepps, CFM, etc.)
Quote: I hear Mesa is seeking FAA approval to substitute the flashlight function on iPads for the cockpit emergency flashlights...then they can require the paper chart holdouts to lug around two huge spare flashlights (in addition to all the old airplane manuals, GOM, paper Jepps, CFM, etc.)
I wish my iPad had a flashlight on it. I got ripped off.
223  273  313  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  333  373  423 
Page 323 of 639
Go to