Hawaiian Hiring up to 30 more

Subscribe
64  114  154  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  174 
Page 164 of 181
Go to
Essay questions
Does anyone remember the questions from the last application window. I know one was how will you make it on first year pay? And other one about Hawaii being multicultural or something???

Also does anyone know if the essay questions are likely to be the same? Or do they usually change each time?

Mahalo!
Quote: Does anyone remember the questions from the last application window. I know one was how will you make it on first year pay? And other one about Hawaii being multicultural or something???

Also does anyone know if the essay questions are likely to be the same? Or do they usually change each time?

Mahalo!
Maybe there’s an updated essay question on “How will you handle living in Hawaii as an outcast ( Haole ) for the remainder of your career?”
Quote: maybe there’s an updated essay question on “how will you handle living in hawaii as an outcast ( haole ) for the remainder of your career?”
lol
Anyone got the number for that truck driving school?
Displace your way to success.

Nothing to see here.
First Officer hiring window opens today. Good luck everybody!
Does anyone know how long after we submit the application that we can send letters of rec? And do they ONLY want letters of rec from other HAL employees? I have a few Delta, an Air Force, and ones at my current and past companies.

And as a second question, when creating a new account to apply for the job, it wants me to copy and paste my resume into a little box. When I do this, it messes it up completely. Is this an issue? They ALSO want you to e-mail your resume in, so I'm curious if the copy and pasted resume in the little box either comes out differently for whoever is viewing it, or if it doesn't its OK because they have an e-mailed copy of it
Quote: Does anyone know how long after we submit the application that we can send letters of rec? And do they ONLY want letters of rec from other HAL employees? I have a few Delta, an Air Force, and ones at my current and past companies.

And as a second question, when creating a new account to apply for the job, it wants me to copy and paste my resume into a little box. When I do this, it messes it up completely. Is this an issue? They ALSO want you to e-mail your resume in, so I'm curious if the copy and pasted resume in the little box either comes out differently for whoever is viewing it, or if it doesn't its OK because they have an e-mailed copy of it
It says you can submit up to 4 recommendation letters, doesn’t have to be from Hawaiian Airline pilots. Can submit it anytime after you apply. I submitted everything, including my resume right after I applied.

Also, wouldn’t worry about how your resume appears after you cut and paste it in. I’m sure it’s just computer scanned anyways. And like you said you send in your resume anyways.
I apologize if this has already been answered, what is realistic second year pay?
Quote: I apologize if this has already been answered, what is realistic second year pay?
$144.36/hr A330

$117.88/hr A321

$105.85/hr B717

Assume 75 hr guarantee, average around 83.
64  114  154  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  174 
Page 164 of 181
Go to