Allegiant Air

Subscribe
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599 
Page 549 of 637
Go to
Quote: Which places were mentioned as potential bases?
AUS(I personally think this is the most likely), IND, CLE, VPS, and BLV are on the "short list" per the Q1 2017 Town Hall meeting....SAV also as a possible summer 2018 TDY base.
Quote: AUS(I personally think this is the most likely), IND, CLE, VPS, and BLV are on the "short list" per the Q1 2017 Town Hall meeting....SAV also as a possible summer 2018 TDY base.
Thanks. I forgot VPS, BLV, SAV. Guess I wasn't paying much attention. I see AUS being most likely as well... new terminal is pretty schnazzy!
Quote: ... new terminal is pretty schnazzy!
South Terminal

Yep, and it looks built just for G4.
Quote: South Terminal

Yep, and it looks built just for G4.
I went in there a few weeks ago. What. A. Joke. 🤦🏼*♂️
Quote: I went in there a few weeks ago. What. A. Joke. 🤦🏼*♂️
What's a joke about it? Looks like an economical option for those who don't want to pay for a facility​ with 10 coffee shops and a gourmet​ pop corn restaurant....that's the joke in my opinion.
Quote: What's a joke about it? Looks like an economical option for those who don't want to pay for a facility​ with 10 coffee shops and a gourmet​ pop corn restaurant....that's the joke in my opinion.
Soooooo........fares should have dropped then, now that this new "economical" terminal opened up,,,,,,according to your statement? And did they?
Quote: Soooooo........fares should have dropped then, now that this new "economical" terminal opened up,,,,,,according to your statement? And did they?
Was there ever a chance our fares were going to be too expensive?
Quote: What's a joke about it? Looks like an economical option for those who don't want to pay for a facility​ with 10 coffee shops and a gourmet​ pop corn restaurant....that's the joke in my opinion.
It was the fact almost half the plane had passengers that, just a few days prior, boarded their flight in the real terminal with an actual jet bridge. Literally NO ONE knew wtf was going on and why they were on a empty ramp literally in the middle of nowhere.

At least communicate with your passengers what is happening. No one knew anything and were confused and upset.

The only way this whole thing would make any sense is if they build a parking lot right next door and every AAY pax can drive straight up, park 10 feet away and go inside to the gate. Maybe that is the plan, I don't know, but it sure as hell should be.

The one time I was there, a bus was shuttling people back to Term 1 and the parking lot 🙄
Anyone got info on what aircraft and domiciles were assigned to the May class??
Quote: Anyone got info on what aircraft and domiciles were assigned to the May class??
2 OAK Airbus
2 LAS 80
2 SFB 80
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599 
Page 549 of 637
Go to