Spirit of NKS, Part II

Subscribe
253  303  343  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  363  403  453  853 
Page 353 of 1051
Go to
Yeah... you guys are worth industry average.
Quote: Yeah... you guys are worth industry average.
Well it got deleted. I guess you were too offended. happy?

You make me Laugh Ram. You are the precise reason why we aren't paid IA. YOU VOTED THIS POS IN. You are the reason first year guys make $25k year one and you are the reason the slope is as high as it is. Don't blame the newer guys (post 2010 hires) and our disdain for an individual on why we aren't paid IA
Quote: Yeah... you guys are worth industry average.
Not really sure how their banter (tasteless or not) somehow means they dont deserve Industry average pay. We are paid to fly airplanes, not run a charm school
Fwiw, I think Ram was a no voter, just before throwing rocks, and pay was never a surprise here, that's for those that came here post c2010 and wanted to fly the "big jets" and do the "quick upgrade stepping stone".
At least the waves were firing in Palm beach county today so I didn't have to spend time typing out post to get people in the game.

Kiwi is a joke of a person we all know that
Ram was being sarcastic turn on your detectors
If you didn't put at least United pay and retirement in the survey you have no one to blame but yourself so let's not throw stones at someone that had the balls to go on strike but was forced back to work before a freakin vote.
Quote: At least the waves were firing in Palm beach county today so I didn't have to spend time typing out post to get people in the game.

Kiwi is a joke of a person we all know that
Ram was being sarcastic turn on your detectors
If you didn't put at least United pay and retirement in the survey you have no one to blame but yourself so let's not throw stones at someone that had the balls to go on strike but was forced back to work before a freakin vote.

Agree 100 percent .
So tired of working for so little while the company keeps making record money

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/spirit-beats-4q-profit-forecasts
Quote: So tired of working for so little while the company keeps making record money

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/spirit...ofit-forecasts
Imagine how much money the company will make when fuel prices rise! Time to get our piece of the pie boys!!!!
Quote: So tired of working for so little while the company keeps making record money

Yahoo!
FUPM! Time to get ours!
$74 million in profit and they can't afford to pay us more?!

YGTBFSM
253  303  343  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  363  403  453  853 
Page 353 of 1051
Go to