New Envoy Information

Subscribe
236  286  326  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  346  386  436 
Page 336 of 690
Go to
Oh envoy thread. Always the lulz. "Nobody can staff their flying!" "Well SKW is hiring 100/mo." "Don't go to Skywest because they're hiring so many!"

Then when no one wants to go to your stagnant regional with awful schedules and get abused on RSV forever it's because they have SJS. Right.
Wouldn't you want 100 people coming in behind you each month thus moving you off reserve faster as compared to only 5 people a month . I'm sure that would be the case crj ORD
Quote: Wouldn't you want 100 people coming in behind you each month thus moving you off reserve faster as compared to only 5 people a month . I'm sure that would be the case crj ORD

This makes no sense and obviously no one would take the CRJ because it doesn't have engines under the wings!!1!1!1!!!
Quote: Wouldn't you want 100 people coming in behind you each month thus moving you off reserve faster as compared to only 5 people a month . I'm sure that would be the case crj ORD
Or you could look at it the other way, at Skywest you have 1,000 people just recently hired in front of you in the last year that aren't going anywhere due to being mostly non-competitive very low time new hires. Stagnating your upward progression, Skywest probably has even more lifers than Eagle who aren't leaving as well.

We may not have nearly as many new hires but our overall attrition off the top due to flow (30/mo when it starts back up full speed after Summer recalls) and off the middle of our list is probably higher than anywhere. Who else has 40+ people going to Legacy/Major Airlines a month?

Just another way to look at it.
Quote: This makes no sense and obviously no one would take the CRJ because it doesn't have engines under the wings!!1!1!1!!!
I would take crj because it guarantees an ORD base
It's not how many people below you, is how much above you leave.
Is envoy really that bad of a place to work ? From personally speaking to employees they seems to say it's not bad but have no certainty in the future . Base and flow seem to be the benefits for me but all the negativity I read and hear about makes me think twice .
Quote: Is envoy really that bad of a place to work ? From personally speaking to employees they seems to say it's not bad but have no certainty in the future . Base and flow seem to be the benefits for me but all the negativity I read and hear about makes me think twice .
No airline has a certainty of a future. In the current pilot supply market, I'd argue the WO have a better prospect than most. One may or may not believe that the flow will continue to work as advertised but do we have any more guarantee that senior RAH, Skywest or Mesa Captains will leave ( get hired elsewhere ) at any guaranteed rate? If United & Delta keep setting up pref interview/Flowthrough agreements, those opportunities will become fewer & fewer. At an AA WOed you keep both options open.
Quote: It's not how many people below you, is how much above you leave.
600 people above me have left. I'm still on reserve in Dallas. I call this post the 100% wrong.
Quote: 600 people above me have left. I'm still on reserve in Dallas. I call this post the 100% wrong.
Everyone is on reserve in DFW, that is where the Eagle lifers go to die. lol

DFW was senior when we had 7 bases, now that we are condensed down to only 2 bases with half our size it is ultra senior.
236  286  326  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  346  386  436 
Page 336 of 690
Go to