New Envoy Information

Subscribe
313  363  403  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  423  463  513 
Page 413 of 690
Go to
Quote: I'm on the defense as always. For every rock you throw, it gets thrown back. Must be a slow day there and you have nothing better to do.

Has the 11 new-hire windfall glow worn off already ?
Got the whole Envoy patrol all over you today it seems. Led by the "model student" no less. Guess you committed one of the two unpardonable sins here. "You don't even work here!" and "Twisting the facts."

Well, what do you think about those hard facts I posted yesterday in regards rehashing Skyvector/Go Skers/Engine Thunder’s pie in the sky start to this thread back in 11/2015? Mostly a big dud as we suspected, although their 205 upgrades for the year may get close. Just depends on backfills.

Of course, none of the patrol were interested in that post as it involved hard numbers looking back on projections that they hyped up and worked themselves into a frenzy over.

I think the bottom line here is that you and I both know that Envoy is a really, really bad place to be right now. I can understand that some try and just can’t get out. It’s still a competitive hiring environment out there. That’s largely why the pack of hyenas comes out with their fangs bared. It's their inability to move on due to experience, spotty records, backgrounds, etc. They are essentially stuck at Envoy and their only lifeline is that flow, which we both know is going to change for the worse after the last 824 walks out the door.

It’s helpful to those out there seeking employment to know the unvarnished and sometimes very ugly facts about the current situation there. Fortunately, there are more than a handful of Envoy guys that post here that do know the situation and are helping spread the word.
ag386 wrote: Well, what do you think about those hard facts I posted yesterday in regards rehashing Skyvector/Go Skers/Engine Thunder’s pie in the sky start to this thread back in 11/2015? Mostly a big dud as we suspected, although their 205 upgrades for the year may get close. Just depends on backfills.

I think you may still have tears in your eyes and it is affecting your reading skills. This is my only screen name on here, gods honest truth, no BS. Can you say the same? Like I said yesterday, I am not a regional pilot, never have been.
Quote: I think you may still have tears in your eyes and it is affecting your reading skills. This is my only screen name on here, gods honest truth, no BS. Can you say the same? Like I said yesterday, I am not a regional pilot, never have been.
Don't waste your time with him. He has multiple screen names so everyone else must as well. Just let him talk to himself.

Besides, he may start crying again.
Eaglefly excels at pushing buttons until people gave had enough of his s-**, then plays the victim and/or cheerleading squad bs. Nothing new to see. Yet another derailment by eaglefly-involved useless bickering. If an ENY thread goes to ******* you can bet eaglefly's in the middle of it.
Quote: Eaglefly excels at pushing buttons until people gave had enough of his s-**, then plays the victim and/or cheerleading squad bs. Nothing new to see. Yet another derailment by eaglefly-involved useless bickering. If an ENY thread goes to ******* you can bet eaglefly's in the middle of it.
He's an equal opportunity troll, I'll give him that. Read some AA threads last night. He's making friends there too.

Long live the Alamo!!!
How often does the pilot review board meet? Just trying to gauge when my conditional offer will become a firm offer. I know that they have reached out to my current and previous employers already since the offer was made on Tuesday. My finger prints were done as well, and there shouldn't be an issue there considering I had a government clearance a year ago.
Quote: How often does the pilot review board meet? Just trying to gauge when my conditional offer will become a firm offer. I know that they have reached out to my current and previous employers already since the offer was made on Tuesday. My finger prints were done as well, and there shouldn't be an issue there considering I had a government clearance a year ago.
I remember the recruiter told me every Friday.
This thread delivers.
Quote: How often does the pilot review board meet? Just trying to gauge when my conditional offer will become a firm offer. I know that they have reached out to my current and previous employers already since the offer was made on Tuesday. My finger prints were done as well, and there shouldn't be an issue there considering I had a government clearance a year ago.
MD-11Loader - check your PMs please.
Never mind. Double post.
313  363  403  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  423  463  513 
Page 413 of 690
Go to