Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 07-21-2016, 03:05 PM
  #4111  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Right back at 'ya.
Good one? I work here. This is a thread for envoy pilots and you're just being a d-bag and ruining what could be a good source of info for new-hires and current pilots alike. I don't know anything about you or your past, but if you seriously can't let go of something that happened at eagle and have this much hatred towards your former employee, seek help. Especially since myself and my family fly on AA frequently and someone with your instability could likely be at the controls.

BTW, since I posted a message two days ago asking anybody with questions to contact me via PM, I have received 6 different inquiries. So thanks for scaring them away from asking real legitimate questions in a public forum. So who is actually being a contributing member to this forum, you or me? You're a bully and an @sshole. Go away.
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 03:16 PM
  #4112  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Good one? I work here. This is a thread for envoy pilots and you're just being a d-bag and ruining what could be a good source of info for new-hires and current pilots alike. I don't know anything about you or your past, but if you seriously can't let go of something that happened at eagle and have this much hatred towards your former employee, seek help. Especially since myself and my family fly on AA frequently and someone with your instability could likely be at the controls.
YOU are the one concentrating on personal attack and demanding censorship rights to silence those that question your assertions. Sorry, but if you want that, I think you should consider bidding a new base like Moscow, Pyongyang, Caracas, or Damascus.

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
BTW, since I posted a message two days ago asking anybody with questions to contact me via PM, I have received 6 different inquiries. So thanks for scaring them away from asking real legitimate questions in a public forum. So who is actually being a contributing member to this forum, you or me? You're a bully and an @sshole. Go away.
Congratulations. Considering this, I can only wonder why you continue to whine like a schoolgirl and demand control over others. Good luck with those 6 and hopefully they'll make the difference in getting you out of Envoy faster, which is your goal. No one is stopping anyone from asking legitimate questions. If they truly ARE legitimate, you should be able to defend them with factual information. If that information isn't factual or inflated, embellished or misrepresented, then others have the right to offer a dissenting opinion. That is NOT "bullying" or being [insert latest prohibited personal attack], it's simply being balanced.

I think you should accept that in this country, your opinions aren't the only ones and others have the right to question them if they believe them to be questionable.
eaglefly is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 03:28 PM
  #4113  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2015
Posts: 51
Default

Some of the best advice I ever got on this site was from eaglefly who suggested dropping $5 on the eaglelounge. I learned all i needed to.
Jammy is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 04:05 PM
  #4114  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

For those who would like to speak in PM format about envoy, feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help!
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 04:13 PM
  #4115  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
Some of the best advice I ever got on this site was from eaglefly who suggested dropping $5 on the eaglelounge. I learned all i needed to.
Yup. If you are interested in Envoy, I suggest thorough due diligence from multiple sources, then decide for yourself based on your priorities. For some Envoy might be a good fit, others not. I'd also advise all to be wary though of those who lure you into private settings to give you unvetted information. If you choose to do that, don't give too much info, get too cozy and balance out what is claimed with other sources. Some are desperate to suppress others and that's a major red flag regarding objectivity IMO.

Caveat Emptor.
eaglefly is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 05:19 PM
  #4116  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SkyWago's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Posts: 206
Default

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Some are desperate to suppress others and that's a major red flag regarding objectivity IMO.

Caveat D-Bag.
FIFY

And suppress others like you do of the rest of us that actually work here and want to talk about the way things are going Plus or Minus.
SkyWago is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 05:34 PM
  #4117  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by SkyWago View Post
FIFY

And suppress others like you do of the rest of us that actually work here and want to talk about the way things are going Plus or Minus.
I suppress you or your chums ?

You're delusional. AFAIC, you can say anything you want. I did note yet ANOTHER personal attack (D-bag) as that's ALL you guys can do. When the facts aren't in your favor, you run to your only safe haven of attack.

THE ALAMO.
eaglefly is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 05:38 PM
  #4118  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SkyWago's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Posts: 206
Default

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
I suppress you or your chums ?

You're delusional. AFAIC, you can say anything you want. I did note yet ANOTHER personal attack (D-bag) as that's ALL you guys can do. When the facts aren't in your favor, you run to your only safe haven of attack.

THE ALAMO.
And yet another personal attack on us. That is all you do. When we try to talk you twist the facts and run to you safe haven of being a gummer and a curmudgeon.
SkyWago is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 05:39 PM
  #4119  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SkyWago's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Posts: 206
Default

In other news;

LTFO stuff is out. Have til the end of Aug to contest your status. Be sure to check the ENY ALPA sight for info.
SkyWago is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 06:07 PM
  #4120  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by SkyWago View Post
And yet another personal attack on us. That is all you do. When we try to talk you twist the facts and run to you safe haven of being a gummer and a curmudgeon.
I'm on the defense as always. For every rock you throw, it gets thrown back. Must be a slow day there and you have nothing better to do.

Has the 11 new-hire windfall glow worn off already ?
eaglefly is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 06:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 02:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 01:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 10:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices