PSA info

Subscribe
154  204  244  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  264  304  354 
Page 254 of 679
Go to
Quote: I can sell you some land just east of Miami.
Fisher Island?
Quote: Deskflier can I sell you some land, just west of Miami.
"Only accessible via air boat".
I think the only plus side to the flow is I no longer have to pretend to have any respect for these old ass scope releasing mainline ***h***es.
Quote: Deskflier can I sell you some land, just west of Miami.
Just saying. Recruiters are saying full classes and quick flow and upgrade....trying to figure out if it's true.

With that being said, I am enticed by PSA because I can hold a line out of training in Charlotte.
Quote: Just saying. Recruiters are saying full classes and quick flow and upgrade....trying to figure out if it's true.

With that being said, I am enticed by PSA because I can hold a line out of training in Charlotte.
I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic. We just established about 3 pages back that it is 7 months to hold CLT as a base and 1 year 3 months to hold a first round line.

Recruiters are lying. Plain and simple, and unethical.
Recruiters get paid by commission, they stretch the truth soooooooo much when it finally snaps back you *** will hurt
Quote: Recruiters get paid by commission, they stretch the truth soooooooo much when it finally snaps back you *** will hurt
I am just honestly in denial that anyone would not be up front with a possible candidate. What do recruiters have to gain by lying to staff a company? It makes no sense
Quote: I am just honestly in denial that anyone would not be up front with a possible candidate. What do recruiters have to gain by lying to staff a company? It makes no sense
The Ponzi flow scheme is dependent on getting new hires in the door. In order for upgrades to happen and flow to increase PSA needs to hire a lot of pilots and stop deferring aircraft deliveries. The current pay, contract, and domiciles at PSA are woefully inadequate so the recruiters are trying to sell the only thing they have which is career progression and quality of life. The 2 items that can't be concretely defined thus making them easy to lie about.

In short, the recruiters are lying in order to keep the upgrade and Ponzi flow scheme alive.
PSA info
Quote: I am just honestly in denial that anyone would not be up front with a possible candidate. What do recruiters have to gain by lying to staff a company? It makes no sense

A lot of the recruiters are FO's. FO's want people junior to them. Food for thought. Nibble on that.
Quote: A lot of the recruiters are FO's. FO's want people junior to them. Food for thought. Nibble on that.
And to add to that, FO's don't know anything more than the rest of the pilot group.
154  204  244  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  264  304  354 
Page 254 of 679
Go to