JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
278  778  1178  1228  1268  1274  1275  1276  1277  1278  1279  1280  1281  1282  1288  1328  1378 
Page 1278 of 1383
Go to
Quote: You think driving from MCO to FLL is not commuting?
He said not commuting to the NE...
Quote: You think driving from MCO to FLL is not commuting?
Leaving the house an hour before show time in the peace and quiet of my car vs. leaving 4 or 5 hours prior when adding in the airplane ride to base sitting in front of a screaming kid kicking my seat while having a fit because his Mickey Mouse vacation is over ….no, I don’t find that short drive commuting in the sense we refer it to.
Quote: Leaving the house an hour before show time in the peace and quiet of my car vs. leaving 4 or 5 hours prior when adding in the airplane ride to base sitting in front of a screaming kid kicking my seat while having a fit because his Mickey Mouse vacation is over ….no, I don’t find that short drive commuting in the sense we refer it to.
O that’s cool. So you live south of MCO. I was thinking that some other guys that live near TPA or Merritt will have 3-4 hr drives. It’s fine being in the car, but I do that ride a lot. It gets to me sometimes.
Quote: O that’s cool. So you live south of MCO. I was thinking that some other guys that live near TPA or Merritt will have 3-4 hr drives. It’s fine being in the car, but I do that ride a lot. It gets to me sometimes.
not quite, south of MCO is Lake Nona area, that’s 45% of the base. Another 45% is on the east coast. Im in the 10% that neither apply. I live in an area called Wedgefield. It’s one of the last places around Orlando that you can have a newer, modern house, on a minimum of an acre of land. Most have 2 or 3.

leaving the house I’m on 528 within 2 minutes and rarely in traffic doing 80 mph for the 16 miles to MCO.
Quote: not quite, south of MCO is Lake Nona area, that’s 45% of the base. Another 45% is on the east coast. Im in the 10% that neither apply. I live in an area called Wedgefield. It’s one of the last places around Orlando that you can have a newer, modern house, on a minimum of an acre of land. Most have 2 or 3.

leaving the house I’m on 528 within 2 minutes and rarely in traffic doing 80 mph for the 16 miles to MCO.
Nice, that area is blowing up. I wonder if Brightline would be an option? If not just occasionally to break things up.
Quote: Nice, that area is blowing up. I wonder if Brightline would be an option? If not just occasionally to break things up.
I’d consider it if it was reasonable to get to FLL but the way I see it it’ll still be 2 hours or more on a train, plus the pass from PBI to FLL is like $2500 a year, I can imagine what the MCO FLL will cost. May as well do that on an airplane to another base with better relative seniority and not have to pay for it.
7pm Eastern time and still nothing. Wtf?? I already can't stand the once a year bids (that needs to change next contract) but they can't even release the numbers they already have on time?
Quote: 7pm Eastern time and still nothing. Wtf?? I already can't stand the once a year bids (that needs to change next contract) but they can't even release the numbers they already have on time?
just came here to find out the same thing.
Quote: 7pm Eastern time and still nothing. Wtf?? I already can't stand the once a year bids (that needs to change next contract) but they can't even release the numbers they already have on time?
don’t worry email out soon telling us how complex this bid is and how many more days they need to determine how many people need to be displaced.
Quote: don’t worry email out soon telling us how complex this bid is and how many more days they need to determine how many people need to be displaced.
How about they take an extra day or two to open the bid and in exchange they publish the results the day after it closes like every single other airline in existence.
278  778  1178  1228  1268  1274  1275  1276  1277  1278  1279  1280  1281  1282  1288  1328  1378 
Page 1278 of 1383
Go to